10 sec. or 124 mph alky/93 cars check in!!!

Not Avg 6

Once I get my alky hooked up this is a goal of mine on 93 octane. Know of a few cars that fit this discription myself. Just thought to post this up.
If your car runs 10's or quicker than 124 on alky/93. Even if you think :confused: your street car runs that quick. Despite which alky system your running. Check in!!! :D

yo Dr. Pauly i'm not sure if there's any other car out there that can match your concoction! nice and simple.

I think I can qualify. I'm ready to try running on 87 and alky. Premium is $3.20 a gal. Price is getting up there. :(

Hey pacecarta did I read somwhere your running on 86?

Hey pacecarta did I read somwhere your running on 86?

no just 93 , i do use the term 86 and on the 86 and with the 86 a lot only because of the 87GN i run aswell
i dont name my cars but its sorta known as "the 86"

Have ran 10.30's. Dropped a lot of weight this winter hope to get her in the .20's:cool: :tongue:

I ran 10.88 @ 124 on 93 and alky. I hope to improve that this year because I only had a 1.69 60' on that run and I am sure I can improve on that. I was running on M/T DR's and it was one of the last race days at the track and the track wasn't prepped too well. I have cut high 1.5's before in the same trim and I added a few susp. mods over the winter.

Checking in!, 10.8s@123ish last year...turning up the boost and shooting for 10.40's @130mph this summer (hopefully not joining the DOTC club along the way!)