10.46@132.3. CAR WONT HOOK!

Onalky87

Well I discovered today that my car is seriously lacking suspension mods. I swapped out my old/bald 275/60 eT street radials for a used set of 29x9 Hoosiers. Best 60' was 1.58 (same as when I had the eT streets on it). Then the other 4 passes were 1.64-1.66 Car ended up going 10.46@132.3 with a 1.644 60'

im doing the driveline and rear suspention on mine this winter,same as yours(axles).so interested in your problem also.ive already purchased a set of hotchkis rear arms,upper adjustables.
was is spinning right off the line or after ?

Try 18psi in the tires and 15 in the right side bag. With 13.5 psi air the tires will actually cup under in the center. Did it feel like it tire shook when it leaves the line??

Well after further inspection I found that the tires were rubbing on frame bad during launch

Add more air and try again... Tire shake is very detrimental to the differential... be careful

That's a nice run!! Our combo's are similiar except yours is built with better parts and a bigger turbo...I'm assuming you have a stock stroke??

I agree with more tire pressure. I ran 19psi in my MT 28x9's. Anything lower made the 60's worse.
I will try that I bought them used from a friend who ran them on his gbody wagon. His best 60' was 1.37 on them. But he's Naturally aspirated with more suspension mods. He told me he ran 13.5psi in them so I did same

Between the tired wadding up under themselves and the sway on the top end, That is eating up a ton of forward motion thus hurting the ET more than you realize.

Between the tired wadding up under themselves and the sway on the top end, That is eating up a ton of forward motion thus hurting the ET more than you realize.
What do I do to fix it? More air in tires? I need to get a 9.9.

Try air first, 18 psi.... your gonna need mid-low 1.40's 60 ft to get to 9.90s.. ET is all about the leave

What's your rear suspension upper n lower control arms ? shocks? You said air bags n guessing rear sway bar . Doing just tires isn't gonna do it all has to work together .