10.29 Best Pass so far!

10.29 Pass

Yes it has 1 intake Walbro pump.
It is probably at it's limit!!!
Also running on a modified ECM with Turbotweak chip!
Injectors are 85 pounders.

If I had a Cal Hartline Fast XFI system it would go much faster!!!

Next project is a TSM car!!!
Cal's phone will be ringing very soon!

Thanks for all the compliments guys.

Jason
AffordableGN

Gr8 job Jason. That car is getting faster and faster! Hey, check your PM.

flip

If I had a Cal Hartline Fast XFI system it would go much faster!!!

Next project is a TSM car!!!
Cal's phone will be ringing very soon!

That car is running great! I'll be more than happy to help you with your TSM combo. Talk to you soon.

I too just netted a new personal best too and it felt great to have the car moving down the track that fast. Great job I bet you're happy I know I am. You going to add a cage or just slow it down? The only real upgrade we need to do is the axles and maybe some new boxed in control arms in the rear and we should be good for 2009. Congrats on the new personal best.

Motor Pics

Here are a few pictures of my motor.

Attachments

• motor1.JPG
    motor1.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 905
  • motor2.JPG
    motor2.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 900
I got to meet Sam and Jason at Reynolds.... we were pitted in the IROC right beside them...... class acts to say the least..... Shandy even came over and was troubleshooting his intake gasket failure over there.....The guys in the TB community are great. I look forward to watching all of us get faster and faster.

And... Sam... we are looking at getting one of those secret boxes (I looked at on your car) to measure the whatchamacallits on the IROC.... so we can set our individual dudgamaflatchies..... accurately!

Doo Hickey

And... Sam... we are looking at getting one of those secret boxes (I looked at on your car) to measure the whatchamacallits on the IROC.... so we can set our individual dudgamaflatchies..... accurately!

Jason(Blazer406)
You weren't supposed to post about the Doo Hickey.
Now the TSM guys are going to wonder about the thingamajiggy.
If we tell them that we tune with the wonderwiggy we could be in trouble!
It's hard enough to compete in TSM!!!

I got to meet Sam and Jason at Reynolds.... we were pitted in the IROC right beside them...... class acts to say the least..... Shandy even came over and was troubleshooting his intake gasket failure over there.....The guys in the TB community are great. I look forward to watching all of us get faster and faster.

It was nice seeing you again.
Reynolds was worth the long ride there.
I hope Sam didn't tell you all his secrets!
I am glad you got that beautiful Z28 figured out.
I hope you guys can make Bowling Green.
We will see you there.
Thanks for the company and compliments.
Jason
AffordableGN

Congrats !

Jason,

Congrats !
Those are some great numbers for a steet drivable car! With working A/C, yet. Those Brian Hofer 200r4 Trans' are the whip aren't they !
I'll bet you freaked more than a few people out after running 10.29, then mounting the street tires back on, & driving her home !!:cool:

Al
TinMan Performance Products

Jason,

Congrats !
Those are some great numbers for a steet drivable car! With working A/C, yet. Those Brian Hofer 200r4 Trans' are the whip aren't they !
I'll bet you freaked more than a few people out after running 10.29, then mounting the street tires back on, & driving her home !!:cool:

Al

Sean H has a similar setup (A/C,200,67,iron heads) and first time at the track went 10.43. Just need to get rid of the stock axles and leave with more boost. He put the 235 DRs back on it so he could drive it around here. :eek:

Those LS1 boys are up for a surprise..

Jason White

Sean H has a similar setup (A/C,200,67,iron heads) and first time at the track went 10.43. Just need to get rid of the stock axles and leave with more boost. He put the 235 DRs back on it so he could drive it around here.

Jason,
Congratulations on the TSM championship!
I had a great time in Reynolds with all you Southern Boys.
I met Sean in Reynolds also and watched some of his passes.
I knew his setup was similar to mine.
He does have the Fast XFI which helps with his tuning.
It will be interesting if the THS class works out.
I also need to change a couple of things on my car this winter.
I was going to bring my car to Reynolds but towed Sam's down instead.
I think both Sam and I should have cars down there next year.
Thanks for the fun and excitement in Reynolds.
Jason McGuire
AffordableGN

Congrats !
I'll bet you freaked more than a few people out after running 10.29, then mounting the street tires back on, & driving her home !!

Al

Al,
I have freaked out more than a few people.
Thanks to you and Brian for your great products.
I also saw your new times.
Great to see you are back at it.
I will see you in Bowling Green next year.
Thanks again.
Jason McGuire
AffordableGN

AffordableGN's Car Pictures

Here are a few pictures of my car.

Attachments

• 1_800.JPG
    1_800.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 590
  • 2_800.jpg
    2_800.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 575
  • 3_800.JPG
    3_800.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 589
  • 4_800.jpg
    4_800.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 580
  • 5_800.JPG
    5_800.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 573
Ok we need to have another big buick race at muncie dragstrip again.that would be very cool.and alot of fun.