#1 body mount and front bumper

DAE

dazed and confused
I did a search and could not find an answer, but I don't know if I used the right key words. Anyway, I just installed some energy suspension body bushings which raised the body about 1/2". Because the body was "lifted" two problems arose: (1) there is a gap of about 1/2" or more at the #1 position body mount with the spacers and I can't use the same bolt to tighten down and (2) since the bumper originally was adjusted to the top of the mounts slots and after the installation the bumper is too low and distorts the bumper fillers.

Has anyone had these problems? If so, how were they resolved?

I rechecked the installation of the #2 through #7 and all these mounts are properly installed.

Any help is appreciated. THANKS.

put the energy susp. bushings on the GN it did raise my body some, but i didn't have any real problems getting the bolts back in( except for the one that stripprd out) is your frame maybe tweaked a little, has the car ever been hit tho your knowledge.

To my knowledge the car has not been in any accidents. I'm the third owner. With my limited experince when looking at the frame, it sits straight.