1-2 WOT shift

the hd2a is a whole different animal, comes with billet servo and inner springs to stiffen up the return springs on the direct. I have one here I scored on ebay cheap just to see what it consists of, I don't think i'd use their method of dual feeding. it involves drilling out case passages.

Mine is not dual fed without a billet drum it didn't seem like a good idea. The builder I used is very good but his expertise is metric 200s not 200R4s other than the valve body issues I'm happy with his work the pan is always clean with the 10 or so times I have dropped it in the past few months...
I'm sure his intentions were good with the mods he did and the trans has made some mid 11 passes with no issue I'm hoping for a low 11 high 10 if the planets align so the shift timing needed to be on to give me every opportunity to achieve my goal.

I win! Preliminary testing both shifts at 5500 the light weight I had in there was 15.4 grams swapped to the stock 14.7 gram weight changed the TV limit spring and both shifts hit at 5500
emoji2.png

I'm having a similar issue, mine shifts out of first at 6200 and out of second at 5800. I don't have any weight (set screw) added to the governor yet. You added weight to the gov and changed the tv limit spring to cure the problem?
I'm not sure which spring is in mine yet but which spring would help? longer, shorter, stiffer, or softer spring?
Just to make sure, your talking about the spring highlighted below right?

upload_2016-11-23_13-33-41.jpeg

I went with a stock spring from another VB I had it was softer about the same length.
Mine had been changed to one that came with a transgo shift kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro