1/2 " Plenum Spacer

TTipe

Snake Skinner
Anyone know if Champion still sells plenum spacers? It appears like their catalogue is never updated.

Fullthrottlespeed and Cruz both sell them, but Cruz may have his own logo on his.

If you haven't changed your body bushings, you might want to measure between the up-pipe/vac block and the hood liner.

There's a chance you don't have 1/2 to spare if you have good motor mounts.

If you haven't changed your body bushings, you might want to measure between the up-pipe/vac block and the hood liner.

There's a chance you don't have 1/2 to spare if you have good motor mounts.

If it's just the vac block that doesn't clear the hood liner you could drill and tap the spacer for the vacuum stuff and eliminate the vac block all together.

If it's just the vac block that doesn't clear the hood liner you could drill and tap the spacer for the vacuum stuff and eliminate the vac block all together.
I kinda figured that the vac block is approx 1 inch, so eliminate it, using a 1 inch spacer puts you back at stock height. Kinda evens out. Plus the TB looks nice without all the lines coming off the top of it.

Yes, but won't your up pipe now be +1" higher. My 3" up pipe already rubs on my hood pad (probably the HR Parts N stuff motor mounts contribute )

I run stock replacement mounts and poly body bushings (raised the body 1/2 to 3/4"). With a 1/2 spacer my 2.5 up-pipe has a polished spot where it meets the bend and my vac block wore a hole in the liner before I eliminated it.

I had no problems w/the 1/2" spacer on the 86 gn, but I had the old motor mts. It was actually ~5/8" w/the addition of the rjc plate and gaskets. I purchased a 1" spacer for my champion int. on the 87, but I 'm considering going to the 1 1/2" spacer and a Hartline hood. I have H&R motor mts. on that vehicle.

I had no problems w/the 1/2" spacer on the 86 gn, but I had the old motor mts. It was actually ~5/8" w/the addition of the rjc plate and gaskets. I purchased a 1" spacer for my champion int. on the 87, but I 'm considering going to the 1 1/2" spacer and a Hartline hood. I have H&R motor mts. on that vehicle.

Acouple questions .
Did you notice a difference with the powe plate on your champion intake ? Also if u step it up and want to sell your 1" spacer I'm in the market for one .