03 Mustang GT vs 86 GN

Lt. Doomsday

Honda Hater #1
I was at the illegals this past Saturday with my friend. this guy in this mustang gt fully built and blown (cough pos cough) anyway he was talkin **** to the GN owner (Bone stock) they aggreed to run the mustang beat the GN by 1 car, and also the Mustang got a head start, so the guy with the GN said, Alright ill bet you slips that i can beat you, stupid 20y/o in the Rustang, the guy in the GN turned the boost from 12psi to 20psi with his B.C. and walked all over the rustang lol the guy in the mustang was like nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! and you could hear him screaming from a 1/4 mile away LOL so he got OwNeD i wish i woulda had a Cam i would a taped it but oh well, he sold teh mustang and put all the money into his gn lol he grows faster to this day :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

yeah hey buickpower im looking into getting a GN or something, i wanna know does 5k -6200 sound like a good price for one? lol i want something that will out run my bro's stock neon srt-4
:cries: i want a Grand National!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

So you're saying that in 2 days, this guy has sold this Mustang and went and bought parts with it and put them on his GN?

This story is dripping with poopoo.

95 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS For Sale!
- Low Insurence Preminums!
- Great Starter Car!
- Looks Great!!
- New Engine/Trans/Clutch
- 5spd Perfect Tuning Platform
- Everything ur 16y/o will want!
- Black Ext. Grey Int.
- Body Stock
- 2-1/4" Exhaust w/tip
- Verrrrrrrrrryyy Sporty
- $5,000 Buys it!
- Its worth Every Penny!!!

Your sig says it all!!

It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning! Anyone feel me here? :rolleyes:

Exactly. Sounds like a crock to me.
Even a poorly driven blown '99-up 4.6 SOHC should run low-13's, and a bone stock GN beat it with 12psi?
And he just cranked the boost up? Just like that? No changes, no alky/octane, FP changes...just cranked it up 8psi?
Not buyin'...
S.

lol all of you can believe what you want, it just so happends, he took the car to the Ford dealer, instead of private sell, and there just so happends to be a Creative Trim and performance in his town, that holds a shyt load of gn parts, first race he lost, 2nd he won, if i had a vid i would prove you all wrong, but hey everyone is entitled to their own opinions, you all can believe what you want! thats what makes this country great! :D

If theres any bs, its the guy who told me his gn was bone stock,
but i dont think it was lol :rolleyes:

Could be, 'cause a bone stock GN with 12psi isn't going to run much better than a low-mid 14...at best. Stock these cars made 14psi, and ran ~14.0's. I also doubt you'd have a boost controller on a stock car. :rolleyes:
S.

I vote that the GN wasn't stock. When asked by a non GN owner or at the races I admit only to what I have to and that happens to be exhaust.