Midwest Meet is booked for Grove #4 on July 28th!!!

On sight registration?

Is this an option? Don't know for sure if I can make it. We'll see what happens.

On site reg

MJRWOOD: sorry to hear about the funeral. PM your e-mail addy for paypal & I can send the $10.00 back.

Rick87GN: MANY people will be paying at the door so that is fine. I have a log of those that have paid.

Rick87GN: MANY people will be paying at the door so that is fine. I have a log of those that have paid.[/QUOTE]

Count me in, I'll pay you when I get there. :smile:

I will be there at 9 too.

Im usually up at 6 so sleeping late is 7:30 for me. Man I cant believe how fast this date came up.

yes I am..

Yeah Im bringing my gas grill and maybe a charcoal grill also. It would be nice to have at least one more grill since it looks like theres gonna be a huge turnout. I dont mind cooking a lot, but I definitely want to bench race a little too, so if everyone pitches in on the cooking duties, we can all have a great time. Please someone step up and bring another grill. I will most likely bring my dads truck at first to bring everything then go grab my car so I may be able to pick up a grill or too if its not too far out of the way. Let me know everyone.

Gary, we can use my gas grill. I live about one mile from the meet so if we can throw it in your pick-up that would be great. Otherwise it has to go in the wife's Odyssey...:eek:

Butchman, Leaving our area around 10:am sounds good to me!

I will PM my cell phone number but I am right off miller and randall roads.

schedule??

OK so the schedule is dusk to dawn...

What are we doing after dawn??
What are the "out of town guys" doing?

There is a car cruse in mount prospect close by at rt 83 and NWhy (RT 14) 6-9

There is supposed to be a cruise night in Schaumburg at Culvers on wise road?

after the cookout..

I was thinking the cruise thing would be great, I really had this vision of about 40-50 buicks flying down the Kennedy thru downtown Chicago, Lower Wacker Dr. and maybe even down Lake Shoe Drive. The cruise/hangout spots are cool too, but Im just not sure how big they are. If anyone has been to either of the two mentioned spots on a Saturday nite, please jump in with the info.

Stuff on saturday nite:

Stuff I found online going on July 28th:

* Lombard Cruise Nite at Park Ave and McGuire Drive from 6-10pm 630-627-5040

* Schaumburg Culvers 1800 Wise Rd. 5:00pm to ? I called the restaurant & they said to call back in the am and ask for the general manager who would know for sure if a cruise nite is happening this Saturday.

* Mt Prospect Cruise Nite 6-9pm 13 E NW Highway in the Metra West Lot

* Photo's in Mt Prospect at Wolf & Kensington from 6-10pm

More decisions...

So now we need to decide when to pull out of there...it gets dark around 8 oclock so if were gonna hit a cruise spot, then were gonna have to leave the woods around 6-7 the latest.

I need an exact address for the meet, so I can MapQuest it and get some directions. Thanks! Later on, Nick.