Midwest Meet 2011 Busse Woods

Sounds good to me. Taking bets on how many yes's turn into my car is broke? Anyone want to meet up in NW Indiana to go let me know.

Sounds good to me. Taking bets on how many yes's turn into my car is broke? Anyone want to meet up in NW Indiana to go let me know.

HAHA!!!! It definately is a common excuse we tend to hear! I cant say anything though because my Stage car has been down for some time now. At least I still went though!

This year, i'll more than likely be bringing the 4.1 car as long as things stay together!

Oh what am I kidding, who knows what the heck will happen by then!!!!!:biggrin:

HAHA!!!! It definately is a common excuse we tend to hear! I cant say anything though because my Stage car has been down for some time now. At least I still went though!

This year, i'll more than likely be bringing the 4.1 car as long as things stay together!

Oh what am I kidding, who knows what the heck will happen by then!!!!!:biggrin:

Especially within the T.F.W.!! :eek: Like you said JDP....seems like we have a limit to the number of TR's running at one time in the T.F.W. :eek:

I can promise I won't break BOTH of my cars till AFTER July 30th!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

july

all in sounds gooooood hope $hit that means i cant beat on her to much oh well count me in i will have somthing buick powerd there;)

I also got about 11 email/phone call confirmation from non board members that they prefer July 30th and they will make it.

So it’s settled Benny, go ahead and pull the permit for July 30th!!!!!

Prasad:cool:

So it’s settled Benny, go ahead and pull the permit for July 30th!!!!!

Hey Benny, hold off on this until later today, we may have an opportunity to have huge combined car show. I am getting the details later today so hang tight!

Here is the Deal guys!!!!

Alright guys here is the deal, I was talking to Jimmy from Jimmy’s transmission. I was telling him to keep July 30th open so that he can join us. He said I can’t, that is the day we’re having our annual car show! This is the car show that we ( Buick guys) have been taking part for the past few years.
Jimmy asked if we can join them. He said that they will provide a lot that can hold about 80 cars just for the Buicks plus another lot if we fill the initial one up.
He also said there will be trophies handed out, he said the Buick guys can judge the Corvettes and the Corvette guys can judge the Buicks. There will be goodie bags for everyone and raffle tickets sold for even more prices to be given out. The will be a food vender along with other parts vendors too. All we have to do is behave! There will be neither permits nor fees. You can buy your own food from the vendor there.

I think this is a win win situation! This will be a Buick get together combined with other cars including Ferrari’s, Lamborghini’s , Vetts and so on yet we can have our Buicks in one lot and walk around and see other nice cars as well. I was very impressed with last years turn out and I think If we get enough Buicks there we can take over the show.

What do you guys think? We can have another Buick get together at another date as well!

Prasad:D

Damn it! Jimmy's is 5min from me and I will have my GN back from Otto's by then, but I will be here with my TTA..

flier_img_0.jpg

^Im not parking next to this guy again. Last time his T made my GN look like a cows ass.

Thats some funny s#!t! :biggrin:

^^^I might actually get to finally meet Mike and his sweet rides!!!^^^:eek:

I'm already gettin pumped for this one...had to miss last year's meet cause you guys planned it on my anniversary.:mad:...couldn't figure out a way to convince the wife to ride 5+ hrs in the GN to Chi-town for a "weekend getaway" she wasn't buyin it. :rolleyes: Oh well, This year is gonna be AWESOME!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin: