Midwest Meet is booked for Grove #4 on July 28th!!!

From the intersection of Higgins (Route 72) and Arlington Heights Road you will travel west on Higgins (Route 72) for approx 1/2 mile.

Just keep looking to your right and you will see grove signs. I believe Grove #4 is the second one on your right side. Once you pull in it is basically a large culdesac. At the end of the culdesac there is a big shelter with tables, etc.

I will put signs out in front of the Grove #4 sign.

If you get to I-290 you went too far west & on the flipside if you get to Arlington Heights Road you went too far east. We are basically midpoint between the entrance for I-290 and Arlington Heights Road directly off Higgins.

You can access the entrance to Grove #4 if you are traveling east or west on Higgins.

Hope that made sense.

If anyone in the skokie Morton Grove who wants to cruise down together let me know....maybe we can meet up at my house or central location.

Denny

I will be staying at my Aunts house in Arlington Heights. Sounds like this is just around the corner. I am leaving here on Friday AM and will be up there around dinner time on Friday. Honk and wave if you see me drive by.
Jeff

How about a softball game too.

I would like to try to have a friendly game of softball to remind me how old Im getting so Im gonna get a ball and a few bats just incase there are enuff brave souls that dont mind being sore the next day! ;)

Stuff I found online going on July 28th:

* Lombard Cruise Nite at Park Ave and McGuire Drive from 6-10pm 630-627-5040

* Schaumburg Culvers 1800 Wise Rd. 5:00pm to ? I called the restaurant & they said to call back in the am and ask for the general manager who would know for sure if a cruise nite is happening this Saturday.

* Mt Prospect Cruise Nite 6-9pm 13 E NW Highway in the Metra West Lot

* Photo's in Mt Prospect at Wolf & Kensington from 6-10pm

You forgot Woodfire on the corner of Irving park road and Rohlwing road in Addison. That place is packed with cars.

Food is bought...for a lot of people!

Hoping for a big turnout since I bought a ton of food. I bought burgers, hot dogs, chips, buns, cookies, plates, silverware, etc.

Costco didn't have much in the way of potato salad or cole slaw so if people want to bring some side salads that would help. I have coolers so no need to worry about food poisoning.

Also, extra desserts would be be good.

See you tomorrow.

Count me in

Hey me and my son will be goin to the meet also. Do you want me to paypal you the money or give it to you when i get to the meet?? Hope to see you all there.

$20.00 rec'd from Jose Nino...can someone bring a radio???

Jose Nino thanks for $20.00 payment

Can someone bring a radio/boombox that doesn't need to be plugged in. I don't have one.

Thanks.

Count me in too!

Apologies for the late notice.......... but please add me to the list.

I will give my contribution to you in cash tommorow if thats okay.

I have been really looking forward to this one since it was posted a few months ago:D .

It will be great to see alot of sweet regals all in one place for a change.

Maybe for extra fun..........we can search for some "rice burners" to trash!

Peace!

Dan
87 Turbo T Limited

I would like to try to have a friendly game of softball to remind me how old Im getting so Im gonna get a ball and a few bats just incase there are enuff brave souls that dont mind being sore the next day! ;)

you can watch us play ball while you cook...:eek: :eek: WTF is my motor:( :smile:

I just made it to Chicago . Drove by the grove, looks like a great place ro meet. I sure am looking forward ro this. i should be there early before noon.