Midwest Meet 2011 Busse Woods

What's the story on these gatherings? Are they open to non-members? What goes on at Busse Woods and Jimmy's....Not much around this area as far as Turbo Buicks gatherings/hangouts and Chicago area is only a 3-4 hr. drive. It would be a nice quick weekend retreat from the daily grind. Don't need to race (still need to make it back home).

O/T for a minute...We have the Midwest Buick challenge located at Osecola Raceway (near elkhart) the weekend of Aug. 26-28 this year. You can come to that....

What's the story on these gatherings? Are they open to non-members? What goes on at Busse Woods and Jimmy's....Not much around this area as far as Turbo Buicks gatherings/hangouts and Chicago area is only a 3-4 hr. drive. It would be a nice quick weekend retreat from the daily grind. Don't need to race (still need to make it back home).

Anyone can come and join us, basically the term "Midwest meet" simply means that anyone in the Midwest ( Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Indiana and anywhere that can come out with their Buicks and join us. It consists of members from this board, friends we know that are on this site as well as anyone that shares the Buick passion. This year there are no fees because the lot is free, no permit needed and there will be a food there that you can buy on your own!

So come out and joins us, It will be a lot of fun. You will get to meet bunch of good guys that shares the same pasion. Spread the words to your Buick buddies and bring them along!!

HTH
Prasad

O/T for a minute...We have the Midwest Buick challenge located at Osecola Raceway (near elkhart) the weekend of Aug. 26-28 this year. You can come to that....

This is also a great event, If you check out the Chicago land Buick Chapter GSCA web site, you will find many fun things to do as well. Some are closer to some of us and some aren’t. Never the less, it's fun!!!!!!!

HTH
Prasad:cool:

Whenever works for me, BUT my T is down for the year so I may be showing up in an LS car so TRY to not beat me up to bad! :biggrin:

I'm in.

Hey guys,

Sorry for my delayed response. I have been crazy busy with work and with working on the GN. Finally have it "dialed in". Can't wait for you guys to see it.

Anyways, as long as I am not on duty, I will be attending both events. What ever dates you guys figure out are hopefully good for me. I was at Jimmy's last year and enjoyed it greatly! I have never been to Busse woods but I'm excited to check it out this year! I agree with Prasad in that multiple events will at least allow guys to be able to show up to at least one event.

BTW - thank you to the guys setting up these events, I know that it is a lot of work.

Can't wait to hang out with you guys this summer!

Busyman,
:cool:

I'm in,...

I've been trying to meet up with the TB community and after 3 years of restoration I finally had my GN complete, with the exception of some bugs that need to be worked out.
Count me in for that day.

Hope to see everyone there!

I will be bringing some other friends and see if I can get them hooked on the TBs!

William :cool:

I've been trying to meet up with the TB community and after 3 years of restoration I finally had my GN complete, with the exception of some bugs that need to be worked out.
Count me in for that day.

Hope to see everyone there!

I will be bringing some other friends and see if I can get them hooked on the TBs!

William :cool:

Your car has come a long way bud. You will have a great time! You will get to meet a buch of good guys that shares the same passion.

Prasad:cool:

:

I believe 3M sells a really good Bug and Tar remover.....i will try to get the actual name of the product :D

I just bought my first Buick GN this spring - what are these events you are talking about and where are they located? Would be great to get together with other Buick people!

Prasad seems like lately your the one in charge. Let's lock down the one on July 30 for Jimmys and change the thread title. Also seems like no one is against Sept 30 at Busse woods so let's start a new thread for that. What do you think? Someone has to set a date here.