I am pleased to announce another Turbo Buick gathering for this year on September 28th!

Wow guys I just got home... What a turn out. 89 cars as the final count. Also there were about 30 turbo Buick owners showed up with out their cars...Well you know they don't run all the time lol! This was the biggest event so far... Next time we are hoping to have over a hundred.
Once again thanks to all the people that showed up help make this a very successful event. Also a very heart felt thank you to all the vendors that supported us!
We have many pictures and please don't hesitate to post them up here
Once again we thank all of you for your support!

Prasad /Benny
Thank you Prasad, and Benny! Great day! It was fun rollin with 4 cars on the way there, and home too!

I also want to say special thanks to Benny's wonderful mom, his wife Maria, his brother Marty, Geno, Binu and Especially Brian and Steve Elesworth for helping us man the tent, Music and selling raffle tickets. These people worked so hard behind the scene to make our jobs easier and help make this a wonderful event !

Thank you!!!!!

Prasad

Thanks for putting on a great event. This event had more cars than the annual gathering for the Woodward Dream Cruise in Michigan, which is quite an accomplishment. Met some great folks with whom I'll enjoy speaking again, assuming I don't sell my car...

Big thanks to everyone involved for their efforts to make this event happen!

Mike

Here are some of my pics.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1380459720.819747.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1380459730.552966.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1380459737.986121.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1380459747.303190.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1380459757.669383.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1380459765.120161.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Chicago has allot of turbo Buicks! :cool:

Had a great time! The weather was perfect. Driving up 355 I wanted to turn around and do it again!

Special Thanks to Benny and his crew. You guys Rock! Can we do it again today? :D

Rick

Thanks again for the support from our great vendors. Also a Thank you to Benny and Prasad! Was nice to see old faces and meet new.....
What a great turn out and day

Thanks for time and effort you guys put in this event. Prasad and Benny and all your helpers, you guys rock. :cool:

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Amazed of the turnout. It was great to see all the TR owners at one event. I think the vendors made the event even better by donating and raffling off great products.

I had a hell of a time getting my car there but Surej, Steve Pitts and Gilbert from Castenadas made sure my car would be there. Can't thank them enough.

This was a fantastic event! Thanks to all the sponsors, Benny, Prasad and friends / family! And thanks BW3 for providing a great location!

...STAND BY FOR A THREAD HIJACKING!

First and foremost, thanks again to everyone who made this event possible. As somebody who used to be president of a car club, I know that it takes time and energy to put on an event like this. Much appreciated. Also thanks to the vendors who supported this event with prizes and silent auction items.

...and now the hijack. I'm the guy who had the 1986 GN for sale. Some of the attendees saw the car. If interested, my ad is at the link below.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/index.php?posts/3223798

Hijack over.

Mike

IMG_2251.JPG
IMG_2254.JPG
IMG_2255.JPG
IMG_2256.JPG
IMG_2259.JPG
IMG_2263.JPG
IMG_2264.JPG
IMG_2267.JPG
untitled.JPG
IMG_2243.JPG

Great weather, people and cars. Here's a few more event photos. Thanks to everyone involved in handling all the details to arrange this.

I will be posting pictures up soon. In the mean time, highwaystars has this offer going on in honor of Prasad and Myself setting up the event and having 89 cars in attendance.
image.jpg