Midwest Meet is booked for Grove #4 on July 28th!!!

SPTLSS1

Here is our confirmation:
Thank you for using Cook County Forest Preserve E-Permit!
Your order is now complete.
Our Booking Number is: 2007020709344
Upon finishing reviewing process, Your PERMIT will be mailed to you.
Please write down the above information for your reference!
Please have these numbers ready when you contact us. Click here to WELCOME page.

Here is the link showing the location:
http://www.fpdcc.com/downloads/BusseForestNedBrownMeadow2007_600dpi.pdf

They will mail me the permit within 21 days.

Please note grove #4 is alcohol free. I chose grove #4 over grove #27 due to overwhelming replies wanting grove #4 due to it's superior location. ALL other groves were taken for this date.

The cost for the permit was $110.00. Once the permit goes thru I will post my e-mail address so you all can paypal a portion.

Even though it's several months away (come on spring) we can start a list of attendees so we have an idea of the expected turnout. Based on earlier replies it could be huge.

Thanks,
Phil

Please have these numbers ready when you contact us. Click here to WELCOME page.

Please note grove #4 is alcohol free. I chose grove #4 over grove #27 due to overwhelming replies wanting grove #4 due to it's superior location. ALL other groves were taken for this date.

The cost for the permit was $110.00. Once the permit goes thru I will post my e-mail address so you all can paypal a portion.

Even though it's several months away (come on spring) we can start a list of attendees so we have an idea of the expected turnout. Based on earlier replies it could be huge.

Thanks,
Phil
Hope to have the TTA finnished by then...prolly about a dollar per person:D

No alki allowed,what about under the hood....

Hey SPTLSS, thanks for taking over this year! I just wanted to let you know that I really do appreciate it! I have been doing this over the past couple years and have really enjoyed doing it! Just because a baby is on the way, doesn't mean I dont want to enjoy a Midwest meet! Thanks again! Next year we'll defiantely do it again at Devils Glen Park!!!!!!!!!

Cool, I think number 4 was the right choice, shouldn't have any problems with people finding it.

Can't say 100% at this point but most likely I'll be there with mine plus someone else with some other weird Buick model...called GNX or something. So count me for 2 parking spaces. :p

Glad to help.

I agree grove #4 is the better location so it should ge a great time by all.

I would welcome other makes as well since it seems we have done so in the past. To me the more the merrier...

Thanks,
Phil

Thanks Phil for stepping up, this is going to be awesome!!!!! I keep meeting new people everyday with Turbo Buicks. I have a feeling we are going to have more Buicks than some of the major Buick events that I have attended in the Midwest.

Prasad

Sweeeet just realized it's a Saturday so I'll have to work and the 28th is also a co-worker's sister's birthday party that he asked me to attend. Oh well hopefully I can offer to work a few extra days in order to get that Saturday off.

Which reminds me, what time of day are we thinking? All day sorta thing or what?

Can it be the other way around...

We have the grove from dusk till dawn...

Maybe from dawn 'til dusk? Otherwise someone will have to wake me up every now and then...I have terminal ol' phart syndrome. :wink:

We have an early start on the planning. That's great. Hopefully everyone will be able to arrange to make it! I want to add my thanks Phil.

Hey guys I talked to Mike from Full throttle, he said he will be interested in showing up. He is checking his schedule to make sure!! If everyone that said that they will show up and actually show up on the 28th this is going to be damn scary!!!:D

dawn till dusk...duh

I typed dusk till dawn when stranded at the Omaha airport...thanks Chicago snow.

I just passed our grove #4 location on my way to a customer and it's the perfect spot plus accessible when going either east or west on Higgins.

Still months away but I have a feeling this could be big. We have parking for 123 spots & it would be sweet to see every spot taken.

Sounds good! Thanks to all for stepping up and helping plan this all out. Let us know when to send Ppal......... I might even have a few cooks arranged for the event..

SPT its cool you stepped up thanks agian .Should be a cool event I might have to rack my sh-t up to make it up there but ill be there and . We should put our screen names on the back windows so we all know whos who .My 2 cents. Cant wait! Ps wicked v6 witch car you gonna bring?lol

SPT its cool you stepped up thanks agian .Should be a cool event I might have to rack my sh-t up to make it up there but ill be there and . We should put our screen names on the back windows so we all know whos who .My 2 cents. Cant wait! Ps wicked v6 witch car you gonna bring?lol

HAAAAAAAAA, since I don't have any Buicks, I think Iill bring my Mustang if it's OK with you guys.!!!!!!!!

Prasad