Midwest Meet is booked for Grove #4 on July 28th!!!

List of those that have sent $

Here's the list of those that have sent $:

Jdpolzin: $10.00 on 2/16
Prasad: $50.00 on 2/14 (covering four others along with Prasad)
Gary Sanabria: $10.00 on 2/13
Bob Pederson (Dwall): $10.00 on 2/13
Nick Esposito (fatride): $10.00 on 2/12
Bradley Fairhurst: $10.00 on 2/12

Thanks,
Phil

The list is growing...

Add on's:
Bob Ward for $10.00: 2/19
Shaun O'Connor for $10.00: 2/19

Thanks guys.

I'm going to ask at work tomorrow if I can arrange to get that day off, and then I'll send in my share of $.

Currect list

Here is the current list of those that have sent $$. I know of others that plan to attend but are checking their calendars.

SPTLSS
Wicked V6
Roy
2GNS4ME
Turbo Mike
Crazy RX3
Jdpolzin
Prasad
Friend of prasad
Friend of prasad
Friend of prasad
Friend of prasad
Gary Sanabria
Dwall
Fatride
Bradley Fairhurst
Bob Ward
Shaum O'Connor
Bandaid
WickedT
Under pressure

That makes 21 and it's only February...:cool:

Hey Nick,

I have been laying low to the the crap weather and fighting a damn cold for 3 weeks!

Whats new with your car? What engine management system did you go with?

Man I wish it was the week before the 28th. I'll be at Byron for the Summit Super Series w/ the Camaro. Chit, and Busse woods is only a burnout away from the house. I hope you all have a good time.

Craig

Man I wish it was the week before the 28th. I'll be at Byron for the Summit Super Series w/ the Camaro. Chit, and Busse woods is only a burnout away from the house. I hope you all have a good time.

Craig
Come on Craig, there will be other events at Byron for you to go to but this will only happens one a year and this year is in our back yard. Next year it might be back in Iowa again!!!.

Prasad

6 more that I know of...

There not payed up yet, but Im probably gonna paypal for them as soon as I get the go-ahead. 2 will be mustang guys, but they both have helped me on my Buick so that automaticaly makes them good guys. Looks like 29 total so far. I got a feeling this will end up bigger than any of us imagined :eek: .

Keep em coming...

The more the merrier...now I'm going to pull off the cover and fire her up!