Midwest Meet is booked for Grove #4 on July 28th!!!

Open to other makes/models

Our meet is open to other makes/models of course the majority will be TR's.

The more the merrier.

Since the meet is less than 2 months away we should start planning the specifics such as time, events, food, etc.

I've never been to a Midwest Buick meet so can others chime in as to what the typical day is like.

Just checking in... Nick Espisito told me about it, gonna talk with some friends.
If i had a 4 car hauler, would be much easier to bring friends cars up:biggrin:

Do you have a address for the event for the way out of town folks?

BW

Bw

Hey BW, just let me know if you guys will make it and I will get you directions... I can get you hotel #'s also if you have alot of guys coming. It would be great to see all you KC guys again.

Hotels...

This week I will be typing a list of all that are attending, etc.

As for hotels I live in Schaumburg (five minutes from the meet location) and there are what seems like 100 hotels within a five mile radius...or you could bunk at my house as long as you don't mind a 4 yr old and a 1 yr old...:eek:

I posted a new thread

I posted a new thread today showing a list of attendees and requesting thoughts on activities for the meet.

Hey Phil,

I'm dumb. I owe another $10, the wife is coming with her car too.

Steve,

The wife has her own whip...I gotta get one for my wife sicne the Odyssey just doesn't cut it :eek:

Yep her's is the nice one. She used to drive it everyday, with the kiddie seats and all.

Anyone interested in a T shirt this year?

I know its late - a last minute brain fart, but at last I started a design. :eek: It needs work before its final, but its a start. Attached is a new design and a small version of the old one.

I will make some changes - like darken/enlarge the GN, make the Busse bigger, clean up the Boost 'n phrase, add power6 medallions, maybe add a tree or an interstate sign and make the whole thing jump out..... you get the idea.

Last year the target cost of the shirt was $14, but it ended up costing me a little more than that (not a big deal).

This year the print shop says the cost would be $15-$17 if we were to order 2 dozen depending on color set up. The cost per shirt goes down somewhat if we get orders for 3 or 4 dozen. White or ash (and gray or tan I think) are the available shirt colors - we must choose one color for all shirts. You can get your size too - thru 3XL.

So here goes - If you want one (or more) PLEASE POST! If we get the needed 2 dozen positive replies, I will go ahead with the order. Deadline to place the order is the morning of WED. JULY 18.

If we have enough people interested I will post my Paypal address. I'd like to collect money thru PayPal if you have it. So post if you want a shirt and let me know if you think there should be changes or whatever ideas you have.

The 28th will be great!
Thanks,
Bob/dwall

Attachments

• BusseWoodsT_draft.jpg
    BusseWoodsT_draft.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 225
  • FinalQuadCitiesT.jpg
    FinalQuadCitiesT.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 222
Three more T-shirts

Hey Bob - Thanks for doing this again! I'll take three shirts, two XXL's and one L.

Still get in on Shirt order?

Can I still get in on the shirt order? Would need qty:1 XL
Planning on coming out to show and will get Paypal sent out
Thanks
Don

No shirts this year.....

Can I still get in on the shirt order? Would need qty:1 XL
Planning on coming out to show and will get Paypal sent out
Thanks
Don
-----------------------
Sorry - I didn't get enough people interested to justify an order (needed to keep costs down) of 24. But this means I m started on a design for next year maybe. :cool:

See ya there on the 28th!

Shirts

Bob, I can't believe there wasn't enough interest for the shirts. Thanks for trying.

See you in a week...supposed to be HOT.:eek:

Hey Bob, give me a buzz when you get this. I lost your number. Need to talk to you about the wheels. -----Jeremy;)

Hey Phil,

I can't believe it but I'm going to miss the meet. I have to go to Kentucky this weekend for a funeral. What a drag, I was really looking forward to the meet, this will be the first one I miss. Don't worry about the $10.:( :( :(

Car PC

hey guys, can't wait for this weekend! My car is nothing special so I'm trying to transfer my car PC from my hybrid so I at least have something cool to show there!

Too bad about no shirts, they looked very cool too!