Midwest Meet Coming Soon!! Whos Coming?????

Final Turbo BUICK image for the T shirt is about done....

T shirt order will go in for screen layout on Monday morning of the 7th if we have enough orders.

Remember as my T shirt guy says, "It's going to be a one time chance to have this shirt and you'll want one when you see it, especially if you didn't order one." and of course his rhetorical question, "How many Buick Turbo T-shirts can there be out there?"

Nancy says she wants a couple 2XL t's so we are getting closer. She might buy one for the grandson too. The shirt will be black/red/orange/yellow on ash in your size. New improved B&W Buick drawing attached - it will be slightly larger, inserted more centered on top of the power 6 (old design earlier in thread is off center).

Looking forward to the 19th! The turnout is looking gooood, Jeremy! Both new and familiar faces, a fine shady old park with good food and great cars! :cool:

Attachments

• TshirtTURBO_080206.jpg
    TshirtTURBO_080206.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 171
Looks good Bob!!!! I think you need to put down 14.6 on the hood for me though!!!!! :mad: :frown: :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin:

T shirt art is done! I have to place order Thur AM.

Looking forward to seeing everyone! :biggrin:

You can still order a T shirt if you'd like. The order must be placed on Aug. 19th this Thur. AM so we can have them in time.

They will be printed on 100% cotton preshrunk (will still shrink a little) ash 6 oz. T's (very good quality). Final colors will be flourescent orange/bright yellow/gradient silver (gray) and black. Last minute note: XXL and XXXL will cost $1 more but charges may be offset because we decided not to use red -this eliminated the cost of one screen.

Look it over and post any additional order and your size.

Attachments

• FinalQuadCitiesT.jpg
    FinalQuadCitiesT.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 163
Details

So how many cars are leaving from Prasads place? Might have to get the video camera out for the initial departure from his place. :smile:

I'll wave goodbye to you guys when you leave Prasads house. I don't think my car will be ready in time....

Will Prasad mind if I lay rubber John Force style in front of his house I wonder?

:cool:

I'm gonna call him right now to figure out when this is again- lol

Waive goodbye? I would jump in somebodys car.

fatride said:
I'll wave goodbye to you guys when you leave Prasads house. I don't think my car will be ready in time....
I cant see every car goin having 4 people in it. I was actually thinking of putting my car on the trailer and pullin it just incase one of us breaks. Leavin my car 130 miles away.... like the Hillbillys in the Dodge commercial say "That cant be good" :biggrin:

turbocliff said:
Will Prasad mind if I lay rubber John Force style in front of his house I wonder?

:cool:

I'm gonna call him right now to figure out when this is again- lol

Do as you please, you know I have no neighbors and no cops around.

Prasad

I dont think the Park people would appreciate a burnout contest but on the way to the car show is all to your own discretion! I will try to be at the end of the pack so I can watch!! Besides, I dont my peg-leg car would be very impressive for other people to watch!!!! Maybe next year we can have the picnic at Cordova Dragway???!!!! HHHMMM????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It would cost more per person but that would be a lot of fun!!!! Maybe even do catering to make it a little easier on me!!! We shall see!! -----Jeremy

Hey WickedV6, I see several people are meeting at your place to head out there, mind if 2 more join the pack from your place for the trip? It would me me and CLV8S10. Let me know, Thanks

jcj53115 said:
Hey WickedV6, I see several people are meeting at your place to head out there, mind if 2 more join the pack from your place for the trip? It would me me and CLV8S10. Let me know, Thanks

Sure, anyone is welcome to meet at my place. If you need to get in touch with me, my cell number is 630-965-1987 or my office 312-887-1950 and my email address is wikedv6@hotmail.com. If you guys want to do a map quest my address is; 42 W 121 IL Route 38 Elburn, IL 60119. Since I live on a farm, you may not find the exact address on map quest but it may get you to the area. If you are coming from I-90, you need to get off on Randall road and go south about 10 miles or so to Route 38. Make a right on route 38 going west, exactly 5.4 miles, my house is on the left side. When you pass Lafox road while you are on route 38, my house is only 1.4 miles on the left. My drive way is just passed a nursery called Shady Hill Garden, they have an old orange VW station wagon right in front with flowers planted in it ( don’t ask me why) If you see Route 47, you went too far. If anyone else need directions from different locations just give me a call.

HTH
Prasad

Hey Jeremy, is there an address for Devils Glen Park? so that I can do a map quest and print somthing out for all the guys leaving my place. I will also have an updated list as we approch the last week.

Thanks
Prasad

Attachments

• Map_Devil'sGlen-1.jpg
    Map_Devil'sGlen-1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 141
Perfect! Thanks Bob! I was just going to post that tonight!! Hope that works for everybody!! ------Jeremy

wickedv6 said:
Sure, anyone is welcome to meet at my place. If you need to get in touch with me, my cell number is 630-965-1987 or my office 312-887-1950 and my email address is wikedv6@hotmail.com. If you guys want to do a map quest my address is; 42 W 121 IL Route 38 Elburn, IL 60119. Since I live on a farm, you may not find the exact address on map quest but it may get you to the area. If you are coming from I-90, you need to get off on Randall road and go south about 10 miles or so to Route 38. Make a right on route 38 going west, exactly 5.4 miles, my house is on the left side. When you pass Lafox road while you are on route 38, my house is only 1.4 miles on the left. My drive way is just passed a nursery called Shady Hill Garden, they have an old orange VW station wagon right in front with flowers planted in it ( don’t ask me why) If you see Route 47, you went too far. If anyone else need directions from different locations just give me a call.

HTH
Prasad

Prasad Im sleeping over so you better have eggs and pancakes ready in the am!!!

One more T-shirt, please?

Hello Bob - I had previously asked for two t-shirts in XXL. (Me and my dad) Is it too late to add one more? My son will be joining me and would like to have one for him if possible, not a problem otherwise. His size is Large. Thanks!

Yep!

I have a spare 'L'. I'll save it for you. Have a good week and see you the 18th.

B