Midwest Meet Coming Soon!! Whos Coming?????

At a loss for words.

I never want to hear things like this but the only thing that may help, is knowing that he is in a better place probably lookin down and laughin at us all as we try to tune our Buicks. Please send me or post the address for the funeral home. If I cant make it, I certainly would like to send a floral arrangement from the Chicago area guys.

Gary and Prasad, thanks very much! I know Daryl will be reading this I can garauntee he appreciates it! Here is some info and I'll put the address below as well! :

Warren Welke

Warren W. Welke, 63, of Bettendorf, passed away Sunday, Oct. 22, 2006, at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City.

Services are 11:30 a.m. Saturday at Runge Mortuary, Davenport. Visitation is 5-8 p.m. Friday at the mortuary.
He was born Sept. 14, 1943, in Milwaukee, Wis., to Alice and Erwin Welke and married Marleah Bender in 1964 in St. Petersburg, Fla.

Those left to honor his memory include his loving wife, Marleah; son, Darly; daughter, April (spouse, Brad) Keeney; and his two grandchildren, Jeordon and Niklas Keeney.

Runge Mortuary
838 E. Kimberly Rd
Davenport, IA 52807

Thanks again guys, Warren loved these cars and others very much but I garauntee he wouldnt have loved them as much if he didnt have the people that come with them!

Daryl and his mother Marleah thanked all of us for everyones support and e-mails. Thanks very much guys and thanks Jose and Louis for joining today! I know Daryl and Marleah were very happy to see us there with our cars! Just by looking at the displays of Warrens pictures, you can tell how much he loved these cars!!! It will sad not seeing him at next years meet but I know he will be with us in our hearts and memories. :cool: He will be missed. -----Jeremy

That video was powewrful.

I didn't know he was a fellow Policeman. Ill bet he wished he could patrol in a Turbo Regal too! Amazing Grace performed by bagpipes really sends a heavy message. Everyone please download this video, it is absolutely appropriate. Gods speed brother.

Thanks Gary, I dont know if Daryl made it or had it made but that is definately a HUGE HONOR for Warren. I hope when I pass away, someone does something like that for me because it was definately powerful. I wish Warren was still around but I know he would be proud of that!:biggrin: I wanted to do an honorary burnout for him during the recession but I didnt think all the cops would like that!!!!!

Hey Guys, I know it's has been a while since this thread has had any updates but I just wanted to bring it up in memory of our dear friend and fellow TurboBuick lover Warren Welke. For some reason I just couldnt get him off my mind tonight. He was a great guy and I really looked up to him. He loved his family, GN's, and life in general. i really miss seeing him at car shows and talking him and Daryl and I hope he is lookin down at us.:frown: I really wish he was still around. ------Jeremy

Hey Guys, I know it's has been a while since this thread has had any updates but I just wanted to bring it up in memory of our dear friend and fellow TurboBuick lover Warren Welke. For some reason I just couldnt get him off my mind tonight. He was a great guy and I really looked up to him. He loved his family, GN's, and life in general. i really miss seeing him at car shows and talking him and Daryl and I hope he is lookin down at us.:frown: I really wish he was still around. ------Jeremy

Jeremy, I know how you feel, really there are no words to describe that feeling. I also lost a close friend once too. Hang in there bro, he is up there looking down at us.

Prasad