Midwest Meet Coming Soon!! Whos Coming?????

brer rabbit wanted you to know that he appreciated every thing you guys did today his family had a very good time today and he said that he cannot wait until next yr i cant either.

oops i made a mistake when i was writing it the first time

Even us "Ford guys" had a good time! (Okay, so I was the only one!) Thanks a ton to Jeremy (and all those who assisted) for pulling this off again. Was good to see some of you again and meet new people also!

Jeremy mentioned he had a CD with pics from last year. Maybe we could coordinate someone to email digital pics from yesterday to and they could make CDs or DVDs and mail them out to the meet's attendees. I have a new computer and am pretty lame with it's picture software (I'm pretty dense on these things anyway!), but let me check with my computer savvy daughter to see if she has figured it out. I know it's capable and has plenty of space. I'd be happy to do this part of it if I can. Sound like a good idea?

Excellent pics!!! I was checking this thread all day hoping someone would post some pics!!! Looks great! I thik the CD idea is a great one! JCJ.....Hope you get that turbo problem figured out! I know how much of a bummer it is to have things break one after another but it will get there and be even better than the way it is!

Hey everbody--

My computer is still down so theres no place like work to hit the board...Like everyone else I had a great time, cant wait to see the video. Theres no better way to brak in a new motor than to go on a 400mile plus road trip. :eek: The tow bill would have been brutal. Good thing is everyone made it back as far as I know. By the way that black mustang with the white cowl hood was lucky I couldnt put the car in full kill mode. I wanted so bad to give him a whippin :mad: . Theres always next year. Maybe by then Ill have the other two headlights back in ;) . See you all next year, if not sooner. Gotta go hunting now...Later.

I would also like to say thanks for the awesome time. Got to meet a bunch of great people and see some nice Buicks. Looking forward to next year already, can't wait. Let's see the video!! 2GNS4ME, Great pics, thank you.

for some reason all the pictures didnt upload (stupid computer) I have my video footage I have to go to a buddies house and download it to a DVD and mail it to Prasad's cousin in Houston so he can edit it(no clue). Hopefully we will get it up soon.

Denny

Thanks again everybody!! Things like this are a dream come true for me!! I remember being a kid and thinking how cool it would be to do things like this!!! We have a great community and it really showed this weekend!!

Guess who's got a new desktop background?!?! Thanks for the kind words. I hope nobody minded me having my Ford there. Only "complaints" I heard were the guys in the four door blazer whistling at me like a dog when we were leaving the park! :confused: It's all good! :p

I still harbor a deep fondness for the TRs and WILL have one again some day!

I just want to say thanks to Jeremy, Ashley, Bob and everyone that helped out with food, getting to the place early enough for a good spot, T shirts and making this a successful event. All of you guys made this possible. My job was easy; all I had to do was get the guys together and drive down. I can see next year being even bigger. All the guys that couldn’t make it called me and expressed how upset they are for not being able to make it especially after hearing and seeing the pictures from the get together.

I can definitely see this get together turning out to be huge event in the years to come. It motivates us to get things done and get our cars going. Thanks again guys. I had a BLAST!!!!!!!!.

YGETV8 said:
Guess who's got a new desktop background?!?! Thanks for the kind words. I hope nobody minded me having my Ford there. Only "complaints" I heard were the guys in the four door blazer whistling at me like a dog when we were leaving the park! :confused: It's all good! :p

I still harbor a deep fondness for the TRs and WILL have one again some day!

As far as you Jay, First and most you are a great person on top of that you have done so much for the Buick community while you were into it and you are well respected in our community. No matter what you drive, you’re always welcome in the Turbo Buick community and hang out.

Thanks
Prasad (AKA CHIP)

As far as you Jay, First and most you are a great person on top of that you have done so much for the Buick community while you were into it and you are well respected in our community. No matter what you drive, you’re always welcome in the Turbo Buick community and hang out.

Thanks
Prasad (AKA CHIP)

VERY VERY TRUE!

jdpolzin said:

Thanks
Prasad (AKA CHIP)

VERY VERY TRUE!

You gentlemen are much, much too kind! Thanks for the thoughtful words.

pics

Here are some more pics.Me and my son had a blast and we cant wait till next year even tho its one year away.Hope you guys like the pics.Thanks Jeremy and Ashley.

Pics ;)

Hey Guys, I just wanted to let you all know that Warren passed away this weekend. If any of you would like to, RapidoV6 and I are going to take our cars to the funeral this coming weekend. Warren and his son Daryl both have GN's and have come to the meets the past years. They are both members of the QC cruisers so there is going to be an honorary cruise from the funeral to the cemetary. please contact me if you would like to be there. Warrens car is the D HAM R car. Thanks guys. ------Jeremy

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2675552070075920380orbbBp

jdpolzin said:
Hey Guys, I just wanted to let you all know that Warren passed away this weekend. If any of you would like to, RapidoV6 and I are going to take our cars to the funeral this coming weekend. Warren and his son Daryl both have GN's and have come to the meets the past years. They are both members of the QC cruisers so there is going to be an honorary cruise from the funeral to the cemetary. please contact me if you would like to be there. Warrens car is the D HAM R car. Thanks guys. ------Jeremy

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2675552070075920380orbbBp

Man, I am so sorry to hear that. Please convey our deepest sympathy to his family. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it.

Prasad :(