Midwest Meet Coming Soon!! Whos Coming?????

Oops - Yea the 19th!

You got me again Jeremy.

"Ol' fart syndrome" really must be taking over. My Dad warned me about this, but he said by the time I got to the point where I didn't know what day it was, I probably wouldn't care! LOL

Anyway....... dam! I wonder if the Doc will give me some meds? See you on the 19th.

Lets plan on 10 am. I will have pop and some beer but this year, I would appreciate it if people would BYOB! -------Jeremy

:mad:
I got put on call for the weekend, which means they are too scared to tell me now that I have to work. They will wait until they have left Friday afternoon and call me. More than likely, I will not be able to come. :mad:

Seems everytime I plan ahead to do something with the car I have a major failure 3-4 days prior to the event. Well I blew a HG late last night!!!!! :mad: . Last time something like this happened I had plans for a cruise up in the Wis. Dells, and 3 days before the cruise I ended up having a mysterious lower end knock(something eat up 2 main bearings and 2 rod bearings). Did a complete lower end re-build in 2 nights and made the show that weekend (2 hour drive one-way). SOOO..... gonna see if I can do it again ;) ... pulled the heads tonight, dropping off at machine shop in the morning for valve guides since it needed them anyhow, supposed to have them back by the end of the day Thursday, work late Thurs. and Friday and make it to Iowa Saturday??????? Come hell or high water I plan on being there, so cross my fingers all goes well and we'll see what happens.

DCVING 6 said:
:mad:
I got put on call for the weekend, which means they are too scared to tell me now that I have to work. They will wait until they have left Friday afternoon and call me. More than likely, I will not be able to come. :mad:

Awww tell them you you'll find another job!!!!

Alright guys, just went out and bought almost $300 in food, beer, pop, etc!! Looking forward to it. Here is the plan: First, we cook out and shoot the sh*t, talk about cars and hopefully enjoy the sunshine! I figure I will start grilling around noon. then at about 4 or 5, we will take a cruize around the Quad Cities, plan on going on the interstate around and then meeting up with the car show at about 6. The car show is accually very near the park so we will be going out of our way to cruise but it will be awesome seeing all those cars driving! Then we will hang at the car show for a couple hours and for whoever is still around, we are all welcome to meet up with a buddy of mine that is having a Fiero meet Saturday as well. He is supposed to have around 30 cars here in the QC's. They will be hanging out at his house all night so we can teach these boys what a fast car really is!! Fred, my buddy, has many Fiero's, including the only public owned PPG pace car. 1 of six made!! Take it easy guys! Lets hope for good weather and no more drop outs!!!

Jeremy looking forward on meeting ya and thanks again for hosting the get together.

Prasad you better have some dosha and chamathee ready in the am for me!!

Denny

2GNS4ME said:
Jeremy looking forward on meeting ya and thanks again for hosting the get together.

Prasad you better have some dosha and chamathee ready in the am for me!!

Denny

Yes sir, Thanks Jeremy!!!

And for you Denny, I will have that ready just for you, I save all of my Dosha and Chammathee every day. My house is on a septic system. You can have as much as you want from the septic tank.

As far as the guys that want to meet at my place, my address and phone number is posted up here. I will not be able to check my email after 11.00am today so if you need to a get a hold of me, you have to call me on my cell.630-965-1987

We had some set backs as far as number of cars. Ray will not be able to make it, Cliff blew up his car and one of my other buddies locked up his rear end leaving my house last night.

So far, from my place, it looks like;

Cars Total head count

Me 3 Adults and a child
Roy 2 Adults and a child
Steve 1 Adult ?
Gary 1 Adult?
Derrick 1 Adult
Denny 2 Adults
Chad 1 Adult
We hope that Mikes car fires up tonight 2 Adults
Tommy 2 Adults and three Children
maybe more we will see!!

Tahnks again Jeremy for seting this up

Don't forget the Map to the cruz spots.

Prasad

What's the weather forcast look like for out there tomorrow? Putting the finishing touches on my car tonight after the HG failure so I should be good to go for tomorrow. Should be a good time, looking forward to it. Thanks for all your hard work setting this up.

:cool: Hey guys, looks like the rain should be done early tomorrow morning!!!!!! Me, Perry, and his dad Hulon went out for dinner and a little cruise with the Nationals in the rain tonight!! First my girlfriend banged Perry's door with my door then after we got out from eating I found out that my painter didnt hook up my door locks. So we had to do the good ol' clothes hanger trick!:mad: :eek: Needless to say, it wasnt that great of a start but tomorrow will be AWESOME!!!!! Cant wait, I dont think she left a ding in Perry's door. At least we couldnt see one in the rain. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY PERRY!!! I felt miserable and I know it was an accident but I think Ashley feels even worse. Bob and Nancy are already in town as well and Daryl will be at the park early to get the spot!!!! No need to thank me for setting this up, I THANK YOU ALL for sharing in such an awesome time and helping me with my cars thoughout the past years!! COME ON TOMORROW!!! I just want it to be here right now!! JCJ, I am glad you got her going in time! It will be a pleasure seeing/meeting everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: ;)

FYI Just got off the phone with Prasad there has been a change a plans we are leaving his house by 10am they JUST got done working on Mikes car and they are going to crash out for a bit before we head out. Cant wait to meet you all.

Denn

Yep see you guys at Prasad's house at 10. It'll give me a little time to wax the car!

Reminds me of Overhaulin!!! We should call Prasad "Chip" today!! I am getting ready to head to the park soon!! See you guys in a few hours!!!! -------Jeremy

Here is an action shot of (chip Foose) on the left. This was last night, all of us trying to get mikes car done. I really wish I didn't have to work today :mad:

Attachments

• GARAGE3 (Small).jpg
    GARAGE3 (Small).jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 253
Yeah I think you Chi-Town boys were a little tired!!!! AWESOME DAY TODAY GUYS!!!!!! Thank you all for coming! Ashley and I had an awesome time!! I am sooooooo tired myself! Definately going to sleep well tonight!! It was a bueatiful sight seeimg all 19 cars together! Cant wait till next year!! I think we really made a good name for our cars at the show!! I dont know how many people came up to me saying they wish they had a TR!!!!! Thanks Bob and Nancy, Prasad (Chip), Tony for all the help! Great shirts Bob and Nancy!!! Thanks again guys!!! ------Jeremy

P.S. Hey Chip, thanks for bringing everybody down!

that was a awesome time i really enjoyed myself i am just glad to finally see who i have been talking to on the board. i thought i wasnt going to make it i had fuel leaks,ignition problems on the way there and back. i tell u one thing the a/c sure was cold 32 degrees (brer rabbit). next yr i should have everything fixed and car painted and some more goodies so i can catch up to the big boys. brer rabbit wanted you to know that he appreciated every thing you guys did today his family had a very good time today and he sad that he cannot wait until next yr i cant either.