Midwest Meet Coming Soon!! Whos Coming?????

jdpolzin

Hey guys, another meet is in the horizon! I am just checking now who may be coming? Planning on early August like last year. Not sure of specific dates because I would like to hit up a day with 2 car shows again!! That was AWESOME last year! The looks we got when we had all those beautiful cars rolling into the shows were freakin BAD ASS!!! Let's get as many as possible! Just like last year, please send me an e-mail to jdpolzin@yahoo.com with a phone number, name, and how many people. I am planning on everybody pitching in like $10 again to help with the food! Should be a GREAT time just like last year! Plenty of Beer, Food, Pop, and BSing!! Hey Prasad, gather all them Chi- Town boys this year again! Thanks guys -----Jeremy

Looking forward to going to one. Prasad told me about the last one and sounds like fun. I would have gone, but there was a local club meet on that day.

We will be having the meet in Bettendorf, IA which will include a picnic all day grilling out POrk Chops and plenty of other food. After that we will take a nice cruize around the Quad Cities and then end up at atleast one car show for the evening!!

Hey Jeremy, that's great. If you can pick a date ASAP, I can tell all the boys back here. Sooner the better, this way they wouldn't make any other plans. I am hoping to at least double the numbers of cars from last year. The date is going to determine all that. As soon as you confirm a date, I will start recruiting. :D

Prasad

So far confirmed

1) My self Prasad (Wicked V6) 1987 GN
2) My brother Roy 1987 GN
3) Mike 1987 GN
4) Ray (TBFAN) 1985 GN

Possible

Chad 1987 GN
Jim 1984 GN
Steve 1987 T or 1987Blue limited
Nickie 1985 T type
Derrick 1987 GN
Gary 1986 T type
Gary 1987 T
Jesse 1987 GN
Cliff 1987 GN or is it?
Denny 1987 GN
Bob Porsche Hybrid
Tommy CTS Caddy Hybrid

Another 10 more guys I didn’t list that I have to talk to first. So Jeremy, give me a date please!!!!!!!!!

This will be freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!

Prasad :cool:

OK, I'll get on the ball!!!! I have to contact the Quad Cities Cruisers to find out their schedule!!! Cant wait!! -----Jeremy

Hey Jeremy I could probably make it this go around. I just picked up a 87T so I'm back into the game yet once again. I'm looking forward to it.

thanks
Dan

OK guys, we will be shooting for Aug 5th or Aug 19th. I will be on vacation unti Aug 2nd so I am a little hesitant to go with the 5th because that would be a lot of work in 3 days. What do you guys think? Is Aug 19th to late in the season?

FWIW, the Chicagoland Club has a show on the 5th. The 19th is clear of any local stuff. Either day works for me, I would think it would be easier on you to not try to rush it 3 days after your vacation.

DCVING 6 said:
FWIW, the Chicagoland Club has a show on the 5th. The 19th is clear of any local stuff. Either day works for me, I would think it would be easier on you to not try to rush it 3 days after your vacation.

Where is the CHI town show? And on the 5th of what month???

Thanks,

EW

Good call, we'll shoot for the 19th!! I'll start my list! Like last year, we will have beer, pop, Butterfly chops,, tons of other food for a nice picnic during the day and then top it off with a nice cruise and then a car show!! I can just ask if everybody will pitch in $10 for food and such, I'll cover the rest!! This is going to be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Hey Jeremy
Count me in.
We had a great time last year so i am definately goin this year too. :D

Jose

DCVING 6 said:

I second that motion. For those of you from IL that want to go as a group, you can meet at my place if like and roll down together. My house is pretty much on the way to Iowa. I have plenty of parking as well.

Jeremy, if I may make a request for most of us out of town people, especially with more cars this year. If we are going to a show or where ever from the initial picnic area, can you print out something from map quest so that everyone has directions. This way if we get caught at light or something we can still get to the destination. It was little hectic last year for some people since they didn’t have a cell phone. This way, we can all get there safely. I am pretty sure you will know when and where the shows or the cruse spots for that day any way.

I also have two more confirmations

Cliff 87 GN or something
Denny 87 GN

Now that I have a date, the list is going to grow!!!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Prasad

This should be great!

wickedv6 said:
So far confirmed

1) My self Prasad (Wicked V6) 1987 GN
2) My brother Roy 1987 GN
3) Mike 1987 GN
4) Ray (TBFAN) 1985 GN

Possible

Chad 1987 GN
Jim 1984 GN
Steve 1987 T or 1987Blue limited
Nickie 1985 T type
Derrick 1987 GN
Gary 1986 T type
Gary 1987 T
Jesse 1987 GN
Cliff 1987 GN or is it?
Denny 1987 GN
Bob Porsche Hybrid
Tommy CTS Caddy Hybrid

Another 10 more guys I didn’t list that I have to talk to first. So Jeremy, give me a date please!!!!!!!!!

This will be freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!

Prasad :cool:
If my car isnt runnin by then I need to be beat like a drum.

Prasad, yeah that was a little crazy going through all of those stop lights last year!! I can defiantely print some directions out!! I think the same park will do us well, what do you think?