Midwest Meet Coming Soon!! Whos Coming?????

Man that was an awesome park and setup, I was hoping for the same place this year.

Prasad

We can stick with the same park!! I just hope we can have plenty of room!!! I think we are going to plan on sticking with Aug 19th.

Jeremy: got your message the other day and only think to call you back late at night! Sorry!

I'd love to go, but now with only about 600 RWHP from my Cobra, do you think I'll be able to keep up with you guys?! Go easy on me!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! You need to help me tune this beast I have. The damn thing only ran 14.6. HORRIBLE. I have a Greddy boost controller and I just cabt get it to spool right. ANyway, my friend Shawn could really use some pointers on his 95 supercharged Cobra. He is a cool guy, he has 89 9 sec drag car, 2 old Mach 1's, 2 new Stangs, a new Ford GT and a ton of other toys. He needs some help with that Cobra though. Keeps blowing headgaskets. Give me a shout! 563-940-2347

Hey guys, Ashley made me a CD with 85 pictures on it from last years meet, DAMN THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!! I hope this year works out just as well!! Do you guys think the 19th is too late in the season?? I am hoping there will be a good amount of people at the cruise inn that we will be going to!!! Anyways guys, I CANT WAIT!! I love that feeling when we all pull into the show and everybodie heads turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-----Jeremy :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well, I hope I have the cr back before the meet. I am going to send it out for paint next week hopefully!!! It will have one blue header and one rusty and all pieced together!!!!!!!!!! But I will have my new 20K mileage car to play with too!! -----Jeremy :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:biggrin: Last weekend, you should stop over and check it out, VERY NICE CAR!! I just dropped off the 86 today to get painted as well, so hopefully all is put back together before august!! -----Jeremy :biggrin:

I'm planning to be there again! I'll meet you at your house again Prasad.

MJRWOOD said:
I'm planning to be there again! I'll meet you at your house again Prasad.

Cool, this year it looks like we are going to have a lot more cars, I can't wait!!!!

Cruisin the Quad!

Glad to hear you folks are doing this again. Thanks for your efforts Jeremy and Ashley. Could you used those boosted calico beans again? And anything else I can help with?

It'll be great to see everybody from last year again, and many more it sounds like. It's a great park.

Probably won't be in the same car this year unless Nanc wants to drive too. We or maybe just I will probably be in the new ride - an Astro roof T that I couldn't keep my hands off. Attached a pic.

I'd be glad to help in anyway --- let me know Jeremy.

Attachments

• DSCN2216.JPG
    DSCN2216.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 511
I'm sure we could definately use some boosted beans!!!! Thats a really nice car Bob!! You should try to talk Nancy into driving the other T, the more cars the better!!! ClV8S10, It is definately an awesome time!! If you would like to come, that would fantastic!! Just let me know for sure so I can put you down on the list and I know how much food to buy!! ------Jeremy

Sounds like a great time, count me and ClV8S10 in. I know how many looks we get when there is 2 driving around town together, cant wait to see people faces with this many pullin in. Should be an awesome time... If theres anything we can do to help or need to bring anything along just let us know.
Thanks Justin

Alright!! The more the better!! Guys, I will do a post on here in about 2 weeks of everyone that is coming. Just to make it simple, after I do that that, type "Im in" so I know for sure! I just want to figure out how much food and refreshments we are going to be looking at! Thanks again! We are going to have a good turn out this year!! Now lets just pray for good weather!

Hey Jeremy, here in IL, we need a permit to get together at a forest preserve or a public place if you have over certain number of people. You may want to check with the authorities if you haven't done so. Looks like we will have more people this year for sure.

Prasad

Yeah, I am going to make some phone calls this coming week and also put a final list up to make sure everybody is coming!! I have been intensly bisy and working 3rd shift so it's been pretty hard to find time for anything. But I just got back from vacation at the Party Cove in the Ozarks so I am pretty happy!! :biggrin: