Midwest Meet Coming Soon!! Whos Coming?????

OK guys, a little update for evrybody. Just like last year, I spent the day driving around to all of the open shelters in all of the parks and once again, there are none nicer than the place we went last year at Devils Glen Park. The only problem is that the shelter can not be reserved so I am going to have to go out there very early again to make sure we get that again. On a good note, I talked to the park directors for Davenport and Bettendorf and I do not need a permit until we have 75 cars, so give us a couple more years!!!! Another good thing is that the Bettendorf park director said she would let me reserve the shelter or at least A SHELTER for next year at Devils Glen Park. So it looks like we have found a home base!! All is well for now and it is going to be an awesome time once again!!! Here is a list of people so far. The ones that have a ? are not verified and the others are verified. Please let me know if anything has changed or if you are verified or not. That way I can order the meat and get an idea how much food we need to buy. The only change is that this year I am going to ask if everybody can bring their own beer or pop. Last year I ended up spending way too much, which isn't a big deal but I dont know who wants beer or not. It will be easier to just have everybody bring their own. I will be bringing a cooler of beer and pop but lets just try to bring our own! Otehrwise, I am pretty much planning on feeding 50 people or so as it sits now. Once again, I am not trying to be cheap but if everybody can pitch in $10, it would help me out a lot!!!! I think Bob and Nancy are going to try to make us T-Shirts as well!! That would be awesome!!!!! Anyways, here is the list, let me know if anything has changed!! Thanks guys!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.DCVING6 - Glenn
2. Prasad
3. Roy
4. Mike
5. Ray
6. Jose --Rapido6
7. Cliff
8. Jay Jackson ---- YGETV8
9. Daryl - Grandnational3
10. Warren -- Daryl's Dad
11. Bob wall
12. Nancy Wall
13. CLV8S10
14. JCJ53115
15. Denny - 2GNS4ME ?????
16. Dan - turbowannabe ??????
17. Steve - MJRWOOD ??????
18. 9DAYSBEFORE ??????
19. CHAD ????
20. JIM ????
21. Nickie ????
22. Derrick ????
23. Gary 86 T ????
24. Gary 87 T ????
25. Jesse ?????
26. Cliff ?????
27. Bob - PORSCHE ????
28. Tommy CTS ??????
:biggrin:

Hey Jeremy - welcome home and thanks again for this!! I'm in and pretty darn sure my dad will be there too.

Hey Jeremy,

I put in my request to switch with someone at work. Hopefully I will here something by next week and let you know. If I do come it will be myself and the wife. HTH

Denny

Alright!! Just tell them you are going to quit if they dont give you that day off!!!! :eek: :biggrin: J/K!!!!!

haha Sure then can I live with you?? Hopefully someone will switch with me otherwise I will take a day off. Looking forward to it!!!

Denny

Hey Jermey

Hey guys whats i know that you have not heared from in a long time at all b/c i have been working a lot and trying to get another car to park mine since i have a major oil leak that is pissing me off. But anyways im going to try to have someone to cover my shift to show up with it, I dont know but you guys all ways have durning the middle of the week but i will se what i can do. But for sure its going to be the 19 of aug. well gtg so talk to you guys later.

Am I on the list twice? Or is there another Cliff.. or two other Cliffs? :eek:

And I will have my XXXXX powered 87 GN with me :cool:

Yeah, I could definately have put you on the list twice, I appologize!! I just dont know everybodies screen names! Anyways, shold I count you as a definate as well Cliff? ----Jeremy ;)

hey guys i will be there derrick 87 gn i just got her running i just wish i could have gotten her painted how do i give you guys the 10 bucks?

Just wait till the meet then I will figure it all out!! It may not even be $10! Thats only to help out with the food and etc! Can't wait, mine is supposed to be finished painted this Saturday!!!!!!!!! ------Jeremy

Should be a great day! No doubt.

Which one is getting the paint Jeremy? Inquiring minds and nosey guys like me want to know......

Getting the modded one painted. It better be done Saturday or I'm going to be pissed. The 21K car is going to be sold soon. PerryB's dad is going to buy it from me. That will give me the opprtunity to focus on more important things like a NEW MOTOR!!! Would like to keep it because it is the nicest car I have ever owned and looks brand new underneath but it's just too much $$$$$$$$$$$$ for me!! I'll stick with my budget GN! ------Jeremy

Jeremy,
I got a call this morning about another GN guy that is local that wants to come as well. His name is Dennis. I told my friend to have Dennis come to this site and check it out. He thought it was this Sat and has to put in a new PowerMater Unit. I think this is the guy with the 86 that was at Black Hawk with us a couple of years ago. The one that still had the original tires on it. Let me know if you need me to do anything, like be at the park early. I live right up the street from the park.

Yeah, That is going to be the most important thing is getting there early to claim our spot. The one that you can reserve has been reserved for a year now so we just have to make sure we get ours before somebody else does!! Sounds good, have Dennis contact me so I can add him to the list!! Thanks Daryl!! ---------Jeremy

Ok, whos interested in T-Shirts? Bob (Dwall) has put a lot of effort into some really awesome T's. They will be about $13 so if we could get a count, then we will decide if it is worth it to make some. Lets here some feedback so we know how many to make!!!!!!! They are a really awesome design that includes Duck Creek Park and Midwest Meet with all the Turbo Buick goodies as well!!!! So lets hear it guys, what do you think? ---Jeremy

I SAY GO FOR THE SHIRTS I KNOW I WANT ONE :biggrin: just make sure you get some 2xl ones lol

1.DCVING6 - Glenn
2. Prasad
3. Roy
4. Mike
5. Ray
6. Jose --Rapido6
7. Cliff
8. Jay Jackson ---- YGETV8
9. Daryl - Grandnational3
10. Warren -- Daryl's Dad
11. Bob wall
12. Nancy Wall
13. CLV8S10
14. JCJ53115
15. Denny - 2GNS4ME
16. Dan - turbowannabe ??????
17. Steve - MJRWOOD ??????
18. 9DAYSBEFORE
19. CHAD ????
20. JIM ????
21. Nickie ????
22. Derrick
23. Gary 86 T ????
24. Gary 87 T ????
25. Jesse ?????
26. Cliff ?????
27. Bob - PORSCHE ????
28. Tommy CTS ??????
29. PerryB
30. Hulon (Perry's Dad)
31. the wrath

OK is this list correct? I need to make sure the guys with question marks are going to be there. Please chime in, it's gettting down to the last minute now so I NEED TO KNOW GUYS!!!! Also we have a list for T-shirts here:

1. Me ---L
2. Ashley -----M
3. the wrath ----2XL

Who else?