Midwest Meet Coming Soon!! Whos Coming?????

Picture possible T shirt..... 'Yeh' or 'Ney'?

The colors aren't exactly right in the picture. Red/orange/yellow (flourescents if possible) w/black on either a white or ash shirt. That translates to 4 screens (4 colors). "Quad Cities" & "Whine it up!" in red/black and power6 in orange/yellow/black and other lettering in yellow/black. See attached pic.

INFORMATION - They want a minimum of 24 run in order to get the $13 price. I would supply the Turbo Buick pic (drawing) and the Power6 logo as files. They would use Corel or Adobe Illustrator to produce the needed rendering. They would use the fonts chosen. They need two weeks to do everything and hand me the shirts.

Each shirt will be printed on whatever size Tee we specify - M, L, XL, XXL, and XXXL. We will need a tally of how many of each. All shirts will be printed on one type (white or ash) of shirt only.

Bob (dwall)

Attachments

• Tee31.JPG
    Tee31.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 152
Me ---- M
Ashley ---Small
The Wrath ---- 2XL

I talked to Jay (YgetV8) and he said he'd like one, he is going to get on here and make a post. I am sure that Daryl and Warren would like one. I would think they would be 2XL's. Everyone else is going to have to chime in! Thanks BOB!!!

Looks good, put me down for 2 XL, would prefer ash as to white, everything I got in white seems to get F'd up right away lol, I'll check with Clv8s10 as I'm sure he will take 1-2

Update....

Need to finish just a few things...Trans lines, wire the fuel pump, new battery cables, and a throttle cable. Wrath is coming over after work so I should be rattling the windows in the garage by 9 or 10. Looks like I will be in my car instead of someone elses. COUNT ME IN :D . I hope the Iowa police will extend a lil proffessional courtesy to us! ;) Need a shirt in X large to be safe.

Jeremy: I'm going to have to pass on the T-shirt. There was a rash of layoffs at work today (I wasn't one of them, but my daughter was), and I'm going to try not to spend even small amounts too foolishly because my future looks a little unsure right now! Thanks, though.

New List!

1.DCVING6 - Glenn
2. Prasad
3. Roy
4. Mike
5. Ray
6. Jose --Rapido6
7. Cliff
8. Jay Jackson ---- YGETV8
9. Daryl - Grandnational3
10. Warren -- Daryl's Dad
11. Bob wall
12. Nancy Wall
13. CLV8S10
14. JCJ53115
15. Denny - 2GNS4ME
16. Dan - turbowannabe ??????
17. Steve - MJRWOOD ??????
18. 9DAYSBEFORE
19. CHAD ????
20. JIM ????
21. Nickie ????
22. Derrick
23. Gary 86 T ????
24. Gary 87 T ????
25. Jesse ?????
26. Cliff ?????
27. Bob - PORSCHE ????
28. Tommy CTS ??????
29. PerryB
30. Hulon (Perry's Dad)
31. the wrath
32. Brer Rabbit

T-Shirts:

Me ---- M
Ashley ---Small
The Wrath ---- 2XL
Brer Rabbit ---- XL
jcj53115 ------2XL
ONEFASTGN ---Not sure what size
clv8s10 -----2@(what size?)

Not too much longer guys!!! I just talked to my painter and he will be done with my car on Friday or Saturday! He keeps pushing the date back but thats quite all right with me because it looks like he is doing an awesome job so far!!! Unfortunately, I will be gone from Thursday to Monday because I will be visiting a couple friends of mine but I will be PUMPED when I get back!! Looking forward to the 19th guys! We are going to have an AWESOME turnout!! Ashley and I better get to work! We have a lot to do! Special thanks to ONEFASTGN and DWALL for all the help! -----Jeremy

Hey Jeremy few more confirmations

Chad will be there
Steve "Mjrwood"
Tommy He will be there with his Gn powered Caddy or his Blue Ttype
Derrick and The Wrath is the same person.

My buddy Nick just bought the Aqua Blue Ttype that was in the magazines twice, he wants to pull the motor and clean it up. If he gets it done in time he may bring it.

Mike just sold his Gn last night but he has other two. We just need to get one of them going. We will see.
I am still recruiting; we will see how many more people can confirm.

Count me in for a T shirt as well XL

Thanks man for doing all this as well as to others whom are helping out.

Prasad

Prasad, and CLV thanks for the follow up! It's hard to organize 30 people!!!! TONS of work but so AWESOME!!! Here is the new lists:

New List!

1.DCVING6 - Glenn
2. Prasad
3. Roy
4. Mike----too many GN's!!!! (Better get one running!!!) ?????
5. Ray
6. Jose --Rapido6
7. Cliff
11. Bob wall
12. Nancy Wall
13. CLV8S10
14. JCJ53115
15. Denny - 2GNS4ME
17. Steve - MJRWOOD
18. 9DAYSBEFORE
19. CHAD ????
20. JIM ????
21. Nickie ????
22. Derrick--The Wrath
23. Gary 86 T ????
24. Gary 87 T ????
25. Jesse ?????
26. Cliff ?????
27. Bob - PORSCHE ????
28. Tommy CTS
29. PerryB
30. Hulon (Perry's Dad)
31. Brer Rabbit

T-Shirts:

Me ---- M
Ashley ---Small
The Wrath ---- 2XL
Brer Rabbit ---- XL
jcj53115 ------2XL
ONEFASTGN ---Not sure what size XL??
clv8s10 -----1 M + 1 S
Prasad -----XL

T-Shirts:

Me ---- M
Ashley ---Small
The Wrath ---- 2XL
Brer Rabbit ---- XL
jcj53115 ------2XL
clv8s10 -----1 M + 1 S
Prasad -----XL
PerryB -----2XL
HulonB------2XL

Hey guys

So how much for the t-shirts? I'm going to want one when i meet up with u guys over at south park mall like last right. jermey who does all ur rebuilding on the motor do u do it or does someone else do it for u. well gtg talk to u guys later. by the way my name is tim.

Bob and Jeremy,
Count me and dad in for shirts. Both 2xl.

Jeremy,
We are still on for Devil's Glen Park, Right?
I thought I saw you post something about Duck Creek Park????? :confused:

Daryl, we are still at Devils Glen Park. I might have said in one of the post "Duck Creek Park" on accident! Sorry about that! Daryl, i think the main thing that you could probably help out with is securing the spot we had last year as early as possible! I think we should be able to haul everything in my truck but we may need extra coolers if you or Warren have any extra. I will call you on thursday night. I was thinking, if you dont mind, maybe we could bring all of the stuff back to your house after the picnic and then I will pick them up on Sunday? That way I dont have to run everything all the way to my house and then try to meet back up with everybody. Just a thought! I have to make sure i can let Toby out sometime that day f my roommate isn't home. I just dont want to have everybody drive all the way down Kimberly Rd again! That was cool but tough to keep everybody together last year. Do you know when Silvis days is? Tim, the shirts should be about $13, what size do you where? We will be going to Maid Rite in Bettendorf this year so if you'd like to meet up with us there, you are more than welcome. I dont know anybody to re-build my motor, i have to do a little research on that one! Turbobob, you are on the list, do you want a T-shirt as well? I will post directions soon!

New List!

1.DCVING6 - Glenn
2. Prasad
3. Roy
5. Ray
6. Jose --Rapido6
7. Cliff
11. Bob wall
12. Nancy Wall
13. CLV8S10
14. JCJ53115
15. Denny - 2GNS4ME
17. Steve - MJRWOOD
18. 9DAYSBEFORE
19. CHAD ????
20. JIM ????
21. Nickie ????
22. Derrick--The Wrath
23. Gary 86 T ????
24. Gary 87 T ????
25. Jesse ?????
26. Cliff ?????
27. Bob - PORSCHE ????
28. Tommy CTS
29. PerryB
30. Hulon (Perry's Dad)
31. Brer Rabbit
32. Turbobob924

T-Shirts:

Me ---- M
Ashley ---Small
The Wrath ---- 2XL
Brer Rabbit ---- XL
jcj53115 ------2XL
clv8s10 -----1 M + 1 S
Prasad -----XL
PerryB -----2XL
HulonB------2XL
Daryl ----2XL
Warren -----2XL

T-shirts - need to know count! Minimum order needed.

Anybody want a T-shirt? Please post what size and how many.

I need to have an order for 24 shirts to get the $13 price. We are 10 shy of that now. I make nothing and they will be nice.

Thanks..Bob

Count me in, wanted to go last year so definitly have to go this year. Put me down for an XL shirt, maybe 2 to get us closer to 24.
kyle

OK!!!

New List!

1.DCVING6 - Glenn
2. Prasad
3. Roy
5. Ray
6. Jose --Rapido6
7. Cliff
11. Bob wall
12. Nancy Wall
13. CLV8S10
14. JCJ53115
15. Denny - 2GNS4ME
16. Steve - MJRWOOD
17. 9DAYSBEFORE
18. Derrick--The Wrath
19. Tommy CTS
20. PerryB
21. Hulon (Perry's Dad)
22. Brer Rabbit
23. Turbobob924
24. LCs85

T-Shirts:

Me ---- M
Ashley ---Small
The Wrath ---- 2XL
Brer Rabbit ---- XL
jcj53115 ------2XL
clv8s10 -----1 M + 1 S
Prasad -----XL
PerryB -----2XL
HulonB------2XL
Daryl ----2XL
Warren -----2XL
Lcs85 ----- 2 XLs

If you plan on coming and are not on the list, please please please let Bob and I know soon so we can get the correct amount of food and Shirts! Thanks guys! Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!