Your opinions on carpet vendors

Alan ,thanks for stopping in...
I need to replace my carpet,Need a Dark Blue(send pics please) ,the Best you have ...and some Floor mats for a Turbo T,,can you send Pics when you have time,I am not in a hurry,,,

If any one need info on carpet I have some pics that Alan sent me of Dark greys,,since it sound like he is busy ,,maybe I can help a bit...
:D

Older MC Carpet

Originally posted by dhauser
Alan, do you sell carpet for older muscle cars as well as the newer stuff? I would like a carpet vendor I can stick with, as I have needs for older muscle car carpeting (duh, see my sig! haha).

Thanks,
Doug

Doug,

Yes, we have it for older muscle cars too in the original loop pile OEM style. I didn't see a car on your list that I don't think we could cover.

Alan

Originally posted by AsphaltAnihil8r
Alan ,thanks for stopping in...
I need to replace my carpet,Need a Dark Blue(send pics please) ,the Best you have ...and some Floor mats for a Turbo T,,can you send Pics when you have time,I am not in a hurry,,,

If any one need info on carpet I have some pics that Alan sent me of Dark greys,,since it sound like he is busy ,,maybe I can help a bit...
:D

I can send you pics, but I would prefer to send samples and let you pic the color that you like the best for your car. The best thing to do, in my opinion, would be to try and complement the floor mat color with the carpet color.

I'll need your address to send you the blue color samples.

Thanks,

Alan

Originally posted by Alan Faircloth
I can send you pics, but I would prefer to send samples and let you pic the color that you like the best for your car. The best thing to do, in my opinion, would be to try and complement the floor mat color with the carpet color.

I'll need your address to send you the blue color samples.

Thanks,

Alan
Addy sent to you email,,thanks :D :D :D

Every try using dye on the carpet? Mine is slighly purple so I'm thinking about this.

James