Your on TR Graveyard for $21,000

I always have to wonder when people find huge caches of turbo buicks/ turbo buick parts. It's now happened quite a few times since I have been on this forum.

Am I the only person that wonders where all the stolen Turbo Buicks and parts go? There are way too many to just completely vanish.

Not saying this guys collection isn't legit. Just something I think about.

I always have to wonder when people find huge caches of turbo buicks/ turbo buick parts. It's now happened quite a few times since I have been on this forum.

Am I the only person that wonders where all the stolen Turbo Buicks and parts go? There are way too many to just completely vanish.

Not saying this guys collection isn't legit. Just something I think about.

Pablo there were a LOT of these cars in the Insurance Pools back in the day !!!! I bought a LOT of them from pools back then, and now and then rust buckets that people didn't want or "restoration" projects :eek: :biggrin: wow those were the days :p

Thats right, 10-15 years back you could find anything you wanted TB for unbelievable prices, clean cars, wrecked cars, parts, etc. But those days are long gone unless you just get plain lucky:frown:

If this is the place I think it is they have been around for quite a while. Don't know the status of their cars (legit or otherwise) but I've spoken with them once and they were insanely overpriced. I wated a belt tensioner and they wanted to sell me half the engine... :confused: Needless to say I didn't do business with them. Nevertheless, there might be some good parts worth the money. With lots of rust free trunk lids, hoods, doors,and fenders...

Makes me sick seeing how many parts are destroyed simply not knowing how to park a car.

I'm Guessing this is the guy you were talking about Nick???

Makes me sick seeing how many parts are destroyed simply not knowing how to park a car.

I'm Guessing this is the guy you were talking about Nick???

Brian, have you had any contact with Speedway Automotive. I never knew they existed until very recently while going through one of Steven Dove's book. I figured they were out of business.....