Your on TR Graveyard for $21,000

That is a lot of stuff. Should be worth quite a few more in the coming years.

I'm going to get a loan and move out to AZ where I will be opening GBody Parts West!!!! :D

I'm going to get a loan and move out to AZ where I will be opening GBody Parts West!!!! :D

Nice weather out there. Store em outside and not have too much rust to worry about. Might be a good investment.

Who owns these now?

There is 21K worth there for sure. If I owned a trucking company:eek:

ya know if we all went in on it i think grumpy would let us store em in his back yard

Ive got 40 acres, lets have a buick party! Bring em out of arizona and into the midwest:biggrin:

BW

Attachments

• 100_1334 (Small).jpg
    100_1334 (Small).jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 558
  • 100_1370 (Small).jpg
    100_1370 (Small).jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 558
Hope it's not GBodyparts !

Brian Weaver selling out ????? :eek: GBodyParts.com site is down...

I will be out there next month. where is this guy located? I was in apache junction junk yard.that is no junk yard. No rust anywhere there was a 77 trans am. shaker laying in the sand. carb sitting out in the open and it looked like brandnew. They knew i was from up north.They were all laughing at me. I would like the move out there.but i am a little chicken. I haved lived in chicago my whole life.I hate snow and the cold. I will check this out. Im surprised brian is not on his way down there:biggrin: .

100 car faxes needed please

Wonder if they have all the VINs?

How would one go about breaking the news to their wife? Uh...baby, I just bought a hundred or so turbo buicks. Why is all my stuff on fire in the front yard?

You could drive around NATS in an oversized ice cream van selling parts:) That would be cool...

Thats Speedway auto parts. They specialize in only Buick stuff. I have bought a couple of things from there. If anybody wants to know, it's located on Broadway and 25th ave in south Phoenix. Its at the begining of junk yard row. They have a lot of Grand Nationals, but their prices were expensive. Whenever I asked for something he said they never had it:confused: I heard the owner has 1 of every year GN, including a GNX. All with very low miles. The last time I passed by there it looked like they were getting ready to close down.
Mike