I did a search and the only topics that came up were 2-3 years old. :eek:

My only modifications are...(for now)
TA49
replacement headers, DP, and exhaust

Future:
its wide open :D

Thank you in advance,
Craig

I had Eric at TurboTweak burn me a chip. I've got a hot-air 85 running the 86/87 style ECM, so I can't speak for his regular chips, but man, if his regular 86/87 chips are half as good as the one he burned for me, you'd be getting a bad-ass chip. I went through and searched a lot of threads before having him burn mine, and I heard nothing but really really really good things about TTweak chips. I would strongly reccomend them

Ok WTF????? I have tried to do a search and keep coming up with posts that are dated from 2001/2002.
Ive looked for Erics site, No luck.

This sucks, I can tear into a GN and cant do a FN search on a FN computer:mad:

He must be a busy guy.
How long does it normally take to get a chip done?? :)

Eric

His job takes him on the road for a few days at a time. He will answer up...
And I also have a TT chip for alky.
Good stuff.

Erics chip is well worth the wait. Told him my combo and he sent me out a chip and on the first shot it runs amazing. I could not possibly be happier.

I ordered 2 chips on Oct 4, received Oct 14, pretty quick if you ask me. I installed my street chip and the car idled WAY smoother and ran much better, I swear I think my gas mileage went up. Can't wait to try the alky chip (whenever I get the alky :()

Jolly460 said:
I ordered 2 chips on Oct 4, received Oct 14, pretty quick if you ask me. I installed my street chip and the car idled WAY smoother and ran much better, I swear I think my gas mileage went up. Can't wait to try the alky chip (whenever I get the alky :()

Erics chips work great if you ask me :biggrin: World of difference compared to my last chips!
BW

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
Erics chips work great :biggrin:

Amen, he otta run for Office.
GN been parked for 3 weeks,
ran home at lunch today & it fired up, idled & ran smooth as silk on little errand I had to run (buying new tires for her). Runs like a banchee on street chip, havn't tried the track one yet.
Wish $100 could do such wonders for my other interests.