You love your car more than me...

i spend alot of time taking care of my son..i work from 6am till 3:45 everyday.. i then go home relieve the nanny that takes care of him during the day and i watch him till about 7:15pm that she's off work.. once she's home she mostly walks him around the block couple times..then dinner and then put him to sleep..but she doesnt cook or clean my brother... sadly to say she was fed with a silver spoon she cooks maybe once a week baked chicken with a side of w/e's @ publix no she doesnt do laundry the nanny does laundry and/ picks up house..i do my laundry and dishes...guess what i ask her to do the dishes because i cook most nights she says im tired ive been @ work all day and i have to take care of the baby..ok... i have to get it handled..so yea my buick is my fix without it i would be insane. .those are also big reason's why im not getting married..most younger women (under 30) dont cook anymore or take pride in catering to there significant other before a male would just work to pay bills,go home eat and sleep times have changed. .p.s i also agree on the buick not being safe i haven't taken him in the car but walking in the street/sidewalk with a stroller is probably just as dangerous..

My girlfriend is seriously jealous of my Buick..ive been with her for 11 years i have a one year old son with her and no i don't want to get married at this point in my life...

Sounds like your married!

I hear the same thing when I start spending a lot of time with the GN, thats when I have to start (Drama Avoidance Manuver Intiation Time) or DAMIT . I get the car to a stopping point and do the "quality time" and get some work around the house accomplished until things blow over. Then I start the next project.

What can I say? I've got to pick my battles to win the war, and keeping my GN forever is non-negotiable.

Sorry to say but it sounds like the beginning of the end to me. I lived with a girl for 3 1/2 years (together for 5 before that) who did not cook, clean or like my cars. I was young and she was hot so it was ok for a while, then i grew up and realized i didnt want to be miserable my whole life (and she wasnt going to be hot forever).

Now I am engaged to a wonderful girl who cooks, cleans, and loves the Buicks. Sure, I dont spend all day working on them and ignore her but when something needs to be done on the cars it gets done and she doesnt bitch about it. Life is much better and yes, you can have the best of both worlds. Your situation is obviously not working out, she only wants the "proof" of marriage so that when she finally leaves you she can take the Buick and torch it. Good luck.

I guess I've been pretty lucky. My wife has delt with 30+ Grand Nationals coming in and out of here the past 10 years and she likes the fact that I'm out of her hair. The only thing she does get a little pissy about is the fact that I'm gone to see GN freinds or pick up a car, etc on weekends quite a bit and she gets stuck with our son. I dont mind becuause in a couple years, he'll be old enough to go with dad on these road trips so she'll have tons of weekends all to herself! Between fishing, dirtbikes, and cars, my son and I will never be home!!!:biggrin:

I told a girl just like her i'll be back in a couple of hours .going out with the boy's .. That was 25 years ago .. I wonder how she's doing ...

Sign her up for a cooking class.

It might keep her busy for a while.

She's just lazy and you aren't, therein lies the problem.

If the Nanny is hot you might need to make the switch. :eek::biggrin:

You better forget marriage it will only get worse for you. :frown:

Marriage is a oath/commitment before God...not a piece of paper.

If you are not religious in any way then you can skip the "paperwork". ;)