You lost to what!!!

Spoolin Hooligan

Off the wagon Boost Addict
You know us TB guys are a bunch of winners. But we can admit when we lose. Question is.....whats the worst or humiliating car you ever lost to.... mini van, VW Bug, Pinto? Thought id mix it up a bit.

I lost to a turbo Integra from a 50mph roll....but that was before alky and on my stock turbo. Never had a rematch since.

we4Mateo said:
I lost to a turbo Integra from a 50mph roll....but that was before alky and on my stock turbo. Never had a rematch since.

Ya and its from a roll....I hear our cars arent the best from a roll

Lost to a cobalt ss... From a roll.. Stock car with a bad turbo.. Smoking all the way.. Go my rematch with alky, 6776s, heads n all he had no chance.... Never again ha said autos "are slow"

In '87 I rolled up on a Honda CRX with my stock '86 GN.

We were already rolling from Westbound Shea BLVD and 64th Street in Phoenix.

His license plate holder said " Catch Me If You Can"........ stayed right with him, but pass him......

I tried for two miles and I couldn't.......

Absolutely humiliating.....

Lost to a cobalt ss... From a roll.. Stock car with a bad turbo.. Smoking all the way.. Go my rematch with alky, 6776s, heads n all he had no chance.... Never again ha said autos "are slow"
Ha yea "autos are slow"..What does 90% of drag cars have in them? I forgot

A little off topic, but here goes...

Years ago me and a buddy of mine were out screwing around..Me in my 81 Camaro v-6 (1st car) and he in his Chevette..Not Corvette a Chevette!! Well he went flying by me when I was at full throttle and I just looked over at him pretending to let him pass..I just couldn't believe it!! Seeing a Chevette go by you like that just aint right man :oops:........

Over the years playing around with different combos and such I tried a loose convertor that was supposed to be the cats meow......wrong......I put in this worthless slipping POS 3ooo lock up stall convertor that slowed my car big time (car slowed from high 11's to mid 12's)...... AKA....just a pile of junk convertor.

Hell im getting pissed typing about it LOL.

Well, I locked horns with a 11 sec FC Rx7 with a street port/built 4 port 13 b Turbo from a 50 roll, I pulled up to his door in second and as soon as I hit third the car just layed on slop in the convertor and I watched him ease away. DAMN IT!!

He waved his index finger up back and forth like ahh ahh ahh dont try buddy boy. Dang rubbed it in my face.

Convertor was out that weekend......never saw the guy again.

I lost to a guy blaring classial music with all the windows down in his 4 door 600e twin turbo composser Mercades...we turned the corner together,straighted up, i got on it an went up in smoke,(bad me i had BFG comp t/a's 265/50-15's all the way around) the Mercades hit it at the same time i did an was Gone!!! I didn't know they ran 11.3 off the showroom floor at that time...LOL.. If you don't run some kind of autocross or street slick now-a-days with traction control out, Good Luck!!!

Enjoy!

an
In '87 I rolled up on a Honda CRX with my stock '86 GN.

We were already rolling from Westbound Shea BLVD and 64th Street in Phoenix.

His license plate holder said " Catch Me If You Can"........ stayed right with him, but pass him......

I tried for two miles and I couldn't.......

Absolutely humiliating.....

And one more...

A few years back when I'd had my GN for only a few months and it was still 100% bone stock and would fall on it's face a bitin 3rd gear (old tired motor) I lost to a Subaru Legacy GT....twice...he had an exhaust kit but was otherwise stock...even he felt bad for me. I'd get out ahead of him about 1 length, and then the falling on the face would happen and he'd go around me.....

Back in high school in my 2nd 68 Camaro (probably a 14 second car) that had a slightly modded 327 in it...I got completely spanked by a VW bug.
He pulled up next to me at a light all loud and proud and pudda-put-put-pudda-put-put-putting through a tall stinger pipe and reving at me...me and my buddies were laughing at him....until the light turned green....felt like I was draggin an anchor with the way he left me.