You guys with Qa1 shocks (12 way adj)

gnfanatic

Hey guys, what do you have the settings at?? I am trying to figure out where I should start. I would suppose the front should be all the way to - setting and the back should be 6 click?? I am not sure if the back should squat or shouldnt. can anyone help me out?

thanks
Ralph

I only have them on the rear and I'm yet to figure them out. If you put them on anything over pos. 4 the rear is so stiff you can't even push it down. I'm actually going to put my old Monroe-matics back on and see if my 60s get any better. If you figure anything out let me know.
p.s. I talked to QA1 at SEMA last year and they reccommended starting at pos. 5.

I am by no means an expert at this i just finshed TODAY puting the QA1s in front and have Stranges in the rear same thing adj wise , Moroso springs in front , wolfcraft rear uppers with spherical bushings and metco lowers with ATR bar . My buddy and i were screwing around with them and with the rears on the softest setting the front was coming up too much 4 clicks harder on the rear toned it down a little and seemed to work better , the fronts can be adjusted to comeup quicker or rise slower . All i know is from Blistens 620 lb front springs and cargo coil rears its a BIG difference , just easy on the curves you know .I think this is one of those play around and see things . I guess you would want to adjust them after being on the track and see what the car is doing if its getting all bent out of shape or launching right .