Yet another "Guess my Horsepower" post

BlackMagic

OK, I'm going to put her on the rollers Thursday or Friday for some tuning....combo is as follows:

109 block bored 30 with girdle and 2 steel center mains, ARP main studs and rod bolts. Stock rods, stock standard crank, JE forged pistons, total seal rings. Comp 212/212 roller cam, roller lifters of course. Champion GN1 heads (no porting) with ARP head studs, port matched Champion intake, Scorpion 1.55 roller rockers, 62mm TB and matched plenum with RJC power plate. Extender Extreme and T+, T64E turbo, 57lb injectors, stretch stock location IC (15 row with big necks...unknown brand, Action Fab maybe?) C16 in the tank and turning it up to 20-25psi. Autolite 103 plugs gapped 30.

Closest guess gets either a free set of stock valve covers, a fake catalytic converter (looks like a cat but hollow inside), or something else I have laying around I don't need :)

25psi. will net you 513 HP, no need to dyno. now.

I'll take the hollow cat. if it's 3". :)

Originally posted by salvageV6
25psi. will net you 513 HP, no need to dyno. now.

I'll take the hollow cat. if it's 3". :)

Yes it's a 3". :)

And I can't believe I forgot to put that I have a 3" THDP and 2.5" dual ATR exhaust, no cat.

yeah what ever number i said, it was at 25psi

if your a little under just crank the boost up until you get to the number i said and have a moderator change your post to the correct psi.

I really have no clue what to expect....

Anything over 450RWHP will sit fine with me ;)

500+ would be great

Approaching 550 would really make my day :D

I'm hitting the rollers at 10AM Central Time tomorrow morning and will be posting numbers when I get home.

Should I bolt on my ET Streets when I go, or just leave on my regular street tires? Will the stickier ET Streets make any difference?