Yes I HIT 5,000 Posts

after my mother had cancer sergury a few months ago, she also had a blood clot. They have her on that blood thinner shi% cumodine or something like that. They always mess her up, first her blood is too thick, then they call her like its an emergency saying stop taking that cumodine immediatly or you could bleed to death if you fall etc.... scaring the crap out of her:mad: bunch of idiots at kaiser. She also has blood tests weekly, and is getting chemo-therapy:frown: poor momma. she'll be on that stuff a while too

yes, i'm on the same stuff.. for the first couple weeks i was all over the board with the thickness and thinness.. now it's right around where it needs to me.. what really sucks is a can't DRINK beer or wine.. TOTAL SUCKS..yep, it's a long time frame that people need to stay on this stuff. on avg it's 6 to 9months.

i hope your mom gets better soon man..

That's way to lean for me Mike. I'm looking at 11.6 a/f around 790 O2's @ 27-28 psi

thats were my car is at on A/F.. some people say that is to lean, but i don't think so.. she does hit around 11.8's to 11.9's at shift points, but the FAST adjusts.
you car should fly man.. can't wait to see it run down a 1/4... i'll call you, i know about a track rental next month around 1/20/08 at a 1/4 track.. great cool weather highs in the 50's, i'm going to run mine at this event :D ..

nice.. save some of that money.. Ooo right, you own a buick, thats NEVER going to happen LOL..

side note: 2000 post..

nice.. save some of that money.. Ooo right, you own a buick, thats NEVER going to happen LOL..

side note: 2000 post..

wow congrats on making your 2000 post now you have 3,000 to look forward to. anyways once i get the rearend built im done for a while. its going to be tunning and driving it. if i can get it to run 11.80 on pump and alky i will be happy.

wow congrats on making your 2000 post now you have 3,000 to look forward to. anyways once i get the rearend built im done for a while. its going to be tunning and driving it. if i can get it to run 11.80 on pump and alky i will be happy.

5 pages can we get 6? im only a few posts away from #10. Back to Post horing away.

thanks guys, for the kind words for my mother.

30psi!!!!:eek: :confused: :eek: :eek:

that is redicilous Brent!! and i'm over here worried about turning it past 18psi w/alky:rolleyes: almost finished tunning??;)

no page 6 yet?? we need to give Brent something new to blabber about:D

uhhhh, did you get your paint fixed from the rear end accident?? any pics?? and why is there a faster hotair car in the hotair section?? do not disappoint us or you will suffer the consequences. When I get my money together, I plan on having the fastest elky in the west coast/street car that is. ahhh, big dreams.....:cool:

wow dont post so fast. i need to post after one new post in here :) you guys are on top of it.

thanks guys, for the kind words for my mother.

30psi!!!!:eek: :confused: :eek: :eek:

that is redicilous Brent!! and i'm over here worried about turning it past 18psi w/alky:rolleyes: almost finished tunning??;)

i hope everything goes well for your mom. loved ones always come first.

no page 6 yet?? we need to give Brent something new to blabber about:D

uhhhh, did you get your paint fixed from the rear end accident?? any pics?? and why is there a faster hotair car in the hotair section?? do not disappoint us or you will suffer the consequences. When I get my money together, I plan on having the fastest elky in the west coast/street car that is. ahhh, big dreams.....:cool:

no i havent goten it fixed yet. Hell i havent touched the car since the even. i opened the hood and took the radiator cap off and thats it. tools gas jugs and everything are still behind the car i havent even put that **** away. anyways car will be going to paint in jan. i will take some pics of the damage before it goes to paint. there is alot of stuff going to get done to it. inner due sweeps new tint drivers and passengers side,new passenger side mirror since mine is very loose. new headliner from brian, fix the paint in 4 spots now since the axle wanted to kiss the car goodbye, and some other ish like alignment of parts and what not.

also as far as a car that is faster then mine. well i drive mine on the street more then i go to the track and im still running the stock ecm not tuned. give me a XFI and Trans brake and some Slicks and i will give that car a run for its money :) its all good im happy for now till i got with and XFI then jan will need to get me into the 10's :)

i dont think i will make it tonight and im off tomorrow maybe sat since im working for my counter part so he can go to our christmas party. :)