yellow t-type my first turbo buick

mikeA

This car more or less sat in a garage for 18 years. Minimal rust runs a little rough but I think if I drive it it will clear up. It is a bucket seat car with no power options. Came from Indiana..

Attachments

• IMAG1047.jpg
    IMAG1047.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 476
  • IMAG1030.jpg
    IMAG1030.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 455
  • IMAG1047.jpg
    IMAG1047.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 445
ive seen a couple , very rare . One owned by WIKEDV6 years ago is what got me into buicks. People always seem to black out the bumpers on this color.....yuck.

My favorite color, always wanted one like that. I dont think it came with the black bumpers though. Only T's that came with black bumpers were black 86's before the WE4 came around. I could be wrong, but Im almost positive it wasnt born like that.

ive seen a couple , very rare . One owned by WIKEDV6 years ago is what got me into buicks. People always seem to black out the bumpers on this color.....yuck.
I HAD ONE IN THE 90'S .. BASKET CASE . CREAM SOMETHING .

Nice toy... interesting color but like it with the black trim. Looks like T-Tops too, sweet.

Thanks for the likes. I have been a member for a while cause I have always been into g-body cars.

Nice color had a 87 limited turbo that color with leather cornering lamps half padded roof WITH chrome bumpers that all beige cars came with paint code 53 I think sold to a guy called doc anyway good luck with it

Neat find!:cool:
Sitting for 18 yrs, and then being driven, likely won't cure the rough running. Needs a spring cleaning, fuel system cleaned, all connections, hoses, gone over, all fluids changed, yadda, yadda.
GL w/ your new toy!

Have the rims glassbeaded and get the bumpers painted the body color...add some 275-60-15's to the rear and cruise!!!!!
Very nice car and color. Def do as Chuck said. Go over everything and get the car solid before you start to make it go faster.
I always tell new owners to invest there first few hundred bucks into the frame braces and the GNX rear seat brace. This is very important to you because you have a T top car. So do I, and I can tell you it helps kill all the squeaks and rattles. I think you will spend about $400 bucks for those 4 braces and get the rear seat brace welded in. DON'T WASTE YOUR $$$ IN THE 4 BAR BOLT IN SEAT BRACE...and don't listen to anyone that tells you opposite. It loosens all the time and is not worth it. I welded my GNX brace in about 5 years ago and have had at least 3 dozen guys since contact me and thank me for recommending it.
I help out a ton of new owners. So do guys like Chuck.
PM me if you like and I'll give you my phone number. Easier then typing.
Beautiful car...enjoy

I flew to Minn to pick mine up .It had the black bumpers also .Had mine almost 2 years now .Funny I have a Blue one and everybody that sees it alway comments on the rare coclor Turbo car .People NEVER notice ( the correct color CREAM BEIGE) and when they do you know they know there cars/Anyway good to see another one good luck with the New ride NICE!
PS I but the 8.5 Wheels on and the 275s rubbed i ended up with 255s
Before
6163728656_a7b8a49aea_b.jpg

After
6341942881_6103a95394_b.jpg