yellow t-type my first turbo buick

Thanks for the advice.... I work at a machine shop and can make anythin I need structurally for the car.... I like black bumpers.. I hate body work so any imperfections on the body are gonna stay..

BobbyBuick said:
I flew to Minn to pick mine up .It had the black bumpers also .Had mine almost 2 years now .Funny I have a Blue one and everybody that sees it alway comments on the rare coclor Turbo car .People NEVER notice ( the correct color CREAM BEIGE) and when they do you know they know there cars/Anyway good to see another one good luck with the New ride NICE!
PS I but the 8.5 Wheels on and the 275s rubbed i ended up with 255s
Before

After

I love the body color bumpers.
If they rubbed with the 8.5 Vectors they may not with the 7's. The 8.5's do look good. I got Vectors, but mine are 15x10's. I am having my housing narrowed to fit them in.
Regardless of what you choose to do, we will help. Your car is cool no matter what.

Here ill just fill you guys in.. I love pro-touring... That's where I'm gonna go with this car. I think someone lowered the car before me but I'm gonna go with the Detroit speed suspension stuff. When I have the extra cash I'm goin with a posi rear first. Then welding the plates in the frame. Then all A-arms and all the good stuff. I'm a family man and I can only buy stuff for the car with over time. Ty for all the support you guys will be the first I come to when I have a ?....

If your going Pro Touring...one name. Scot W from GNS Performance. He is the Pro Touring/Auto Cross expert. He sells everything you need. PM him after you get the car thru a good cleaning and going over. He will fix you up with everything you need.
Tell him Coach sent you. Him and I are really good friends.

Have the rims glassbeaded and get the bumpers painted the body color...add some 275-60-15's to the rear and cruise!!!!!
Very nice car and color. Def do as Chuck said. Go over everything and get the car solid before you start to make it go faster.
I always tell new owners to invest there first few hundred bucks into the frame braces and the GNX rear seat brace. This is very important to you because you have a T top car. So do I, and I can tell you it helps kill all the squeaks and rattles. I think you will spend about $400 bucks for those 4 braces and get the rear seat brace welded in. DON'T WASTE YOUR $$$ IN THE 4 BAR BOLT IN SEAT BRACE...and don't listen to anyone that tells you opposite. It loosens all the time and is not worth it. I welded my GNX brace in about 5 years ago and have had at least 3 dozen guys since contact me and thank me for recommending it.
I help out a ton of new owners. So do guys like Chuck.
PM me if you like and I'll give you my phone number. Easier then typing.
Beautiful car...enjoy

Nice info, I'm new as well so this is good stuff.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

I gotta say that color combo looks great! One of these days my daily driver will be an irregular color turbo T. Great find.

I think the mass air flow is bad.. It doesn't want to idle/accelerate nothin.... :( When I tap the mass it isles differently..