Had the T out for a bit

erikelvis

Had the T out for a bit. Idles a little rough. Hiccups every once in a while accelerating. No full throttle pulls until I get that ironed out. But damn she’s a comfortable cruiser. Have been trying to clear my garage out to get it down here to start working on it but hell trying to clear the garage is a never ending battle.
70578131680__4795F924-118D-4F2A-A31B-A7C804D9155B.jpeg

Nothing like these. I will let mine sit for a while, then remember to take it out for a spin. Then I cant stay out of it for the next few weeks. One of my favorite cars ever.

Yeah I had a 2002 camaro SS. Loved that car. Sorta miss the 6 speed. But this takes you into another era. Just easy driving cars with some kick.

Its funny to see action pics. When you have instructions in the floorboard, you know you are in the middle of figuring things out.

Yeah they’re the scanmaster instructions. Have to do the fuel pump, injectors, and hot wire next. Then things might get a little more involved…

Emailed Anderson performance and he said to call him tomorrow to discuss what could be done. Want a solid running car then get it painted and beautiful again. That might be a couple years down the road.