XFI Windows 8 and Tablet Pc's

turbojitsu85

I know the 8 OS program will install XFI and load files but will XFI work on a tablet? I'm thinking of getting the new Microsoft Surface coming out in January but don't want to get it if it won't work with the XFI C-com software. Anyone running a tablet with XFI yet or see any compatibility issues?

That is a good question... Maybe Cal would know.

I am very interested in that as well. Perhaps it will only be a matter if the tablet has plenty of processing power, RAM and an acceptable COM port to operate in real time smoothly. If so, a software upgrade that would allow one to choose from multiple gauge styles to display would be trick too. The configurations would only be limited by imagination.

I honestly don't know the answer. Last week I had a customer tell me he was running XFI on a tablet. I can't remember who it was, hopefully he will post up

I honestly don't know the answer. Last week I had a customer tell me he was running XFI on a tablet. I can't remember who it was, hopefully he will post up

I can tell you who it was :) He did the install and tune on my GN with a tablet. Very well known and the very best in these parts! Jack @ JL Enterprises.

I can tell you who it was :) He did the install and tune on my GN with a tablet. Very well known and the very best in these parts! Jack @ JL Enterprises.

Is he using the Surface RT or Surface Pro?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app