Any fix for turbolink 4.0 and windows 10

raregn

Addicted to BOOST
As the title says, is there any way to make turbolink 4.0 work on a windows 8 or 10 computer? Worked perfect on my old windows 7 machine (which is dead now)

I know it's an outdated scan tool, but it works for me... just wish I could actually still use it.

Program loads on the computer just fine, but the dashboard won't open. There's got to be a computer genius out there that can figure it out.

You might have better luck contacting Ken Mosher or Scott Keller.... they frequent the gnttype.org board more than this forum.... as you already stated it's a bit antiquated, as most have moved to the PowerLogger which reads a much higher frequency of information iirc.

-aaron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hi you're not the only that uses turbo-link,i'm trying to get the program going after i had to change usb serial adapter for my older laptop running xp.pretty sure i need a driver for this new cable,will let you know how i do..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/QUOTE]

Has anyone made Turbolink work on a windows 10 laptop yet? My old xp laptop just died, so I may be moving on to powerlogger