XFI 2.05 and.ict files

huntsg

Adding new injectors (replacing 60s with Atomizer 125s) to a friend's car and I'm having trouble getting it to run now. Have you guys ever used the "Paste from File" feature to choose the .ict file that matches your injectors? In the past I have just put the injector size in the fuel calc drop down menu, and went on my merry way but this isn't working too well (have totally flooded the engine twice...), so I was wondering if I need to load an .ict file. Part of the issue seems to be that there isn't an Atomizer 125 .ict file, so maybe the XFI doesn't know what to do with them?? There is an Atomizer 160 .ict file and I'm thinking I could load that and then tune the 125s. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Thanks. Those are the two files that already are in the .ict folder. I am curious if others have found it necessary to use the paste from file method to get them to set up their configurations.

since the injector flows 2x as much as the 60# inj besides the injector vs voltage table for those inj you would need to go the cranking fuel vs clt temp and drop that table in half just to get it running

any table that uses PW or enrich % based on TPS/MAP/CLT will need to be brought down to half the 60# tune..there's a few

those injectors may also need a little tweak on the injector delay

Fwiw im running smp 120's on fast xfi with no special ict files or what have u just placed the inj size in the global and all good. Whats your firmware version?

We got it up and running. Loaded the atomizer 160 file and tuned from there. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk