wtf is up with the politically correctness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason, come on, someone cant type the word *****? n i g g a ? that IS ridiculous. are YOU serious?

Let me elaborate.

We are supposedly all adults, or atleast more than 16 years old in most cases.. so why do we need to censor words as if we're too afraid of offending someone? big deal, you know what I say? TOUGH.

People have the right to STOP READING a post if they see anything they dont care for. IT IS THEIR OPTION. And when censorship goes as far as to include common slang terms.. and no, ***** aint racist, honkey toast white bread.. come on.. all those words are just fine.. oh and cracker.. gesh going to have to censor the whole dictionary..

Ok perhaps lengthy, but i think the point is well across. Who is this board trying to protect or impress? if we can't handle a couple of swear words which 99% of people say on a regular basis, then we shouldnt be on a goddamn forum where thousands of people speak every hour. Thank you.

Yeah great. Maybe Jason can change the name of the board to:
TB/WarDiscussion/RacistChat.com :rolleyes:

heh now that was a smart response.. more like BS. We are racists because we typed the word n i g g a .. whatever, thats stunningly and embarassingly ignorant I think..but then again ofcourse.. why else would someone say something if they didnt honestly mean it..oh I dont know.. for fun? now ofcourse that is completely different from outright saying something vulgarly derogitory.. but that kind of talk hardly happens.. and do you honestly think that by replacing "bad words" with asterisks is going to make a difference? It's annoying..

Stop complaining. There is absolutely no need to say words that have racist meanings here, including that one. There will not be a change in this matter, so don't bother to continue about it because all it will do is make me grow more tired of hearing it and pretty much piss me off to the point of telling you that if you don't like it, go somewhere else.

Jeez...some of you guys piss and moan about the most trivial things.

Status
Not open for further replies.