Stock 1987 Air Filter assembly complete with mounting feet and all parts

87WE4!!

Pretty much like the title says.
Stock air filter/cleaner full assembly off my 59k documented mile WE4. Comes with everything imaginable pertaining to the stock air cleaner. This is a clean unit that if you’re bringing your car back to stock will be perfect for you. The only thing that isn’t included is the air filter paper element itself as it was thrown away. But here is a list that you will receive with this package deal.

- lower air filter mounting bracket feet with correct bolts
- the long fastener that goes through the entire upper and lower case that holds thm together.
- the lower air filter housing assembly (good seal)
- the upper air filter housing assembly
- the air intake plastic pipe (air temperature sensor will be removed as I need this for my current setup
- the plastic elbow
- the Flexable piping to the turbo inlet (no rips or holes)
- the stock MAF mounting bracket
- and I’ll throw in a free stock up pipe from the intercooler to the TB (has never been drilled or modified for Alky). Great to have as a spare.

I need $100 plus shipping for everything. Or $100 cash if you’re local.

If the shipping is gunna kill it for you I’ll help you out on the shipping. I’m assuming that shipping is gunna be close to $20 for the cheapest parcel post (unless you live in Fl, Ga, SC, LA, AL, or some parts of NC then shipping is automatically priority mail now. But anyway if you’re willing to put in $10 towards shipping that’s I’ll meet you halfway and pay the rest no matter how expensive it is. So if you’re not local let’s say $110 shipped to the lower 48 only.

Sorry no PayPal. USPS money order only please. The same day I receive the money order I cash it at the post office and ship your package out in the same transaction. I’ve sold quite a few extra parts like this since I’ve been here and have yet to have a TB Brother not happy with any of my desls.

Check me out if you’re bringing your car back to stock this is a must have.

Yes I will post them tomorrow morning. I just left my storage unit. I’m sorry I forgot to shoot some pics of it. Tomorrow morning for sure

Any luck with pictures?
I’m so sorry my friend. My spare parts for sale idea took off. I’ve been selling and posting new parts everyday and this slipped right by me. I apologize. I have to work on my car tomorrow. I will take all the parts out if my trunk , wipe them down and post the pics right from my cell phone. If you are seriously interested I’m willing to hit the canisters with 2 coats of engine enamel if you want but they don’t need it. Anyway I apologize for forgetting about this.
Bill

Thanks. I am not in any hurry at all. I am looking for very clean stock air intake system which is better than the one I already have. Beat up/rusty/dirty means I will pass. Thanks-

I’m so sorry my friend. My spare parts for sale idea took off. I’ve been selling and posting new parts everyday and this slipped right by me. I apologize. I have to work on my car tomorrow. I will take all the parts out if my trunk , wipe them down and post the pics right from my cell phone. If you are seriously interested I’m willing to hit the canisters with 2 coats of engine enamel if you want but they don’t need it. Anyway I apologize for forgetting about this.
Bill
Still for sale?
Interested, my contact kleverj@yahoo.com