WTB! NOS or Good Used Intercooler Radiator

turbofish38

Le Pétomane
Hey Guys. I have a 92 Typhoon in my shop that was rode hard and put up wet. I'm looking for a NOS or VGC used radiator for the IC. I'm also looking for a gauge cluster in the same condition. Please e-mail me at turbofish38@hotmail.com or call me at 712-366-2541( ask for Eric in parts) with your price and details.

I don't have any details on what number this Typhoon is but it is black for those of you who like that info. It looks all stock appearance wise. I will post a for sale thread if the boss decides to throw it on the market after he gets done with the resto.

Also, back when these were new I thought I read somewhere that the gauge cluster was lifted from the Pontiac Turbo Sunbird. All I need is the oil/combo gauge. If one of you gurus could enlighten me that would be great. Not that finding one of those used is any easier.

Thanks,Eric Fisher

Eric,
Those lower coolers are hard to find but you might want to check on the SYTY forums. After market one are even harder. Some of the guys use a big hayden oil cooler and put it behind the grill. Do a search on sy/ty aux intercoolers and it should come up.
Bob

The gauge cluster is the same as a turbo sunbird the only thing different on them that I know of is the tach. You may want to check with Sportmachines on the lower cooler here is a link to thier site http://sportmachines.net/

^^ tach redline is the difference between clusters and the lower ic's aren't too hard to come by allot of people like myself ditch them to go air 2 air. Best bet would be to give sportmachines a call like suggested above they have pretty much everything and are a nice group of guys to deal with.