WTB cheap used stock Alternator fan/pulley Only

87WE4!!

Hi guys/girls,
About 25ish years ago I bought a genuine oem replacement stock alternator from a friend of mine who bought it brand new. Long story short I bought it from him without the fan and pulley. It has all the spacers and nut. I just need a cheap used fan and pulley that I can clean up with a wire brush, hit it with some black paint and use my NOS alternator. I tried everything to remove the pulley off the dead alternator I have but it started to bend the fins when I was trying to break the bolt. So that’s a wash.
Please message me a pic of what you have. And your price shipped to 32114. I’m pretty sure from all the brilliant advice and knowledge I have been reading on these threads that some of y’all know how to remove the fan/pulley without bending a fin like I did.
I don’t do PayPal unfortunately but if we can agree on a reasonable price and I get pics of it then I will be paying by USPS money order which is just as good as cash. Take it to the post office with your ID and walk out with the cash in your hands.
Thank you for reading
Have a blessed day

and its on an old alternator so you can practice some more ;)
I seriously think that nut is welded on there. Because I literally tried everything on my alternator and wound up bending one of the fins on the fan. That’s when I gave up. If I cannot get the one loose on your alternator, I will take it to Doug Lanz who has an alternator rebuild shop on Ridgewood ave in Daytona. As soon as I get it off I will hand deliver you the remains of your alternator. Chances are I’ll probably see something else you’re selling and pick it up on that trip.
But I’ll definitely be there tomorrow at 10am on the nose with the condenser and radiator.