WTB: NOS AVC GNX instrument cluster - FINDERS FEE OFFERED!

reggie44

WANTED to BUY: Ok, I know this is a pretty tall order but I have located rare parts before and I am sure someone out there may have ordered this new and never used it or know where one is. I am looking for a circa late 80's/early 90's COMPLETE (no pieces or documents missing) in the original shipping box - NOS (NEW old stock- meaning BRAND NEW) and never used or attempted to be installed - for a ANALOG dash - Buick Turbo Regal (aftermarket) AVC (Advanced Vehicle Concepts) made by Quality Engineering Performance Products originally out of Fenton, Michigan - GNX instrument cluster/dash assembly that came with SIX VDO Cockpit Series gauges (160 MPH speedometer with tripometer, tachometer with adjustable redline, 30 PSI boost gauge, temperature, oil pressure and fuel) the kit also came with complete wiring harness, warning lights, indicators, bezel, speedometer cable, sending units and complete instructions.

***FINDERS FEE PAID - I will pay $100.00 CASH or paypal via friends & family for any solid lead that results in the purchase of the above wanted NOS AVC GNX instrument cluster. Lead must result in the purchase of the AVC dash and must be NEW NOS (not used)!***

Please PM any pictures or leads if you have one or know where one is! :cool:

Thank you.

I have one, but it has been installed. Good luck on your search!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey reggie44,

I picked up mine about 12 years ago from another member (brand new). Hopefully someone still has one uninstalled & in a box.
I ended up installing the AVC supplied VDO gauges & plug N play wiring harness in a GNX reproduction dash (mounting plate / bezel & appliqué) purchased from Paul Castle. Sold off all the old AVC stuff not used. Had the 160mph speedo converted & recalibrated to KMH’s by North Hollywood Speedo & Clock a well known VDO gauge house in California.
816817F9-D558-40D0-A24C-8CC30F79A8EF.jpeg

Hey reggie44,

I picked up mine about 12 years ago from another member (brand new). Hopefully someone still has one uninstalled & in a box.
I ended up installing the AVC supplied VDO gauges & plug N play wiring harness in a GNX reproduction dash (mounting plate / bezel & appliqué) purchased from Paul Castle. Sold off all the old AVC stuff not used. Had the 160mph speedo converted & recalibrated to KMH’s by North Hollywood Speedo & Clock a well known VDO gauge house in California.
View attachment 344717

Nice.... I have been thinking of swapping all the gauges out of this one and installing Speedhut gauges in mine and installing in one of my cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you ever find a Gnx instrument cluster?
I have the Applique, metal mounting plate and plastic gauge bezel for sale. I'll be listing it on eBay soon.