WTB NOS or like new, mint GN dash plaque for 87 GN ( whole shale grey part above glove box)

Anthony P

sharing knowledge with those who care to listen
looking to improve upon what I have. mine has a few marks in the shale grey area. been that way since I bought the car in 1992 - but I never did anything about it. seen widely varying descriptions and pricing on these for sale in years past. maybe should have purchased that nos one in the glass display case shown at the GN Nats in 2007.

Please PM me what you might have for sale with some clear pics and pricing. PMs will allow me to learn what is out there without informing everyone. thanks

looking to improve upon what I have. mine has a few marks in the shale grey area. been that way since I bought the car in 1992 - but I never did anything about it. seen widely varying descriptions and pricing on these for sale in years past. maybe should have purchased that nos one in the glass display case shown at the GN Nats in 2007.

Please PM me what you might have for sale with some clear pics and pricing. PMs will allow me to learn what is out there without informing everyone. thanks

Would an overlay do??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey seedling, thanks for suggestion. Saw that Mark has them. didn't like the outline border and that anyone staring at it would see it's an overlay. Really looking for an original part that someone here on the forum may have squirreled away and may be interested to help me out and sell for less than a mortgage payment or maybe even less than a car payment (and not a hoop-dy payment of $89/month)

hey seedling, thanks for suggestion. Saw that Mark has them. didn't like the outline border and that anyone staring at it would see it's an overlay. Really looking for an original part that someone here on the forum may have squirreled away and may be interested to help me out and sell for less than a mortgage payment or maybe even less than a car payment (and not a hoop-dy payment of $89/month)

Man, now you’ve gone and done it! Gheeze! I had never noticed those little idiosyncrasies until you pointed them out. And while my dash doesn’t have any blemishes, however, my shifter plate has a few marks on it. So, now I’ll have to look at that close!!

Totally understand where your coming from though!! Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one in excellent condition that has been sitting on my office shelf for years.

Hi Nick, definitely interested. very generous offer you are presenting to me. just tried to call but you must be working on something - or have already had enough for the day. can't leave message - mailbox full.

I call tomorrow morning as you have always told me to call as it's easier to talk than type. Thank-you.

-Anthony

Last edited:
Paul castle has one on FB think his son is running the business now o_O

If anyone still needs a used dash plaque i have one. Thought it was nicer , but these flash pics show everything.
50.00 shipped to the lower 48.
Thanks
Austin Kendall

Attachments

• 20190624_140200_resized.jpg
    20190624_140200_resized.jpg
    381.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 20190624_140147_resized.jpg
    20190624_140147_resized.jpg
    533.3 KB · Views: 22