WTB: Low mileage stock 87 GN

GTOGreg

Looking for a low mileage hardtop car with documentation, original equipment, original paint. Lower mileage is better, but also relative to vehicle condition. Original owwner a plus. l Would prefer a southern or western car but will consider others. Am willing to pay a fair price. PM me with what you have, I check in at least once a week, sometimes more often. No rush, finding the right car is more important. I am located in Northern California.

Greg,
I just bought a 1 owner original car with original paint,and equipment. I would
STRONGLY STRONGLY advise that you get a car that has been repainted or if original to ALLOW for a repaint as the ORIGINAL paint is JUNK!!!!

my buddy john has a 17000 mile all stock for sale. he owns a dealership in illinois. 630.620.9090
it is a really nice car

sounds good. Coincidentally I will be in Naperville on biz in a couple of weeks. If I can get an idea of what he's asking maybe we could arrange to see/drive. Thanks for the lead.

already been in contact with him (Darrell). Only one remaining with 700 miles and he is asking 37 firm for it. Beautiful example as I've seen pics. I would feel guilty putting another mile over that so probably not the best for me.