WTB: I Need a Steel Crank!!!

callmeebryan

Alright, pretty much everyone i have contacted told me steel cranks for these cars are unavailable. I need a steel crank. I do NOT want a billet crank. I'm a college student and I only have about 650$ to spend on a new steel crank. If anyone can find me one or knows where to find one, i'd appreciate it.

-Bryan

Probe Industries sells a forged crank for the Buick V6. Also recently saw forged stock and stroker cranks offered on ebay.

Probe Industries sells a forged crank for the Buick V6. Also recently saw forged stock and stroker cranks offered on ebay.

Probe Industries told me that their cranks are either scat or pwr. They also told me they don't have any in stock nor can they get any. The owner of the company tried all day today to try to find me one with no luck.

Full Throttle speed told me they don't have any cranks in stock nor can they get any.

You will have a lot more than $650 into the crank by the time you can install it.

I've got 2 if you need one. One is a stock stroke crank the other is a 3.625" stroke crank. Both are new and have been inspected by my crankshaft shop.

Neal