WTB Need one more OEM 15” 87 GN wheel, and GNX reps for sale.

BagliviNY

Hey folks. Previous owner told me he had three original wheels, I bought one more with your help. Turns out there were only two, now I have three, so still need one more. Located in NY so closer the better.

If not, I have three OEM GN wheels, one of them is NOS in box, the other two with less than 5000mi on them. I also have a set of 16” GNX Replicas in excellent condition for sale.

Thanks all.

I’d do $1000 for the set, or a swap for a 15” wheel set. They’re on the car currently, so just need to get that one more wheel or replacements before I can hand them over.

Shoot me a text and we’ll work something out. 929-318-7500.

Try giving Richard Clark's garage a call . He might sell you a single GN wheel .
(336) 270-3866

Hey folks. Previous owner told me he had three original wheels, I bought one more with your help. Turns out there were only two, now I have three, so still need one more. Located in NY so closer the better.

If not, I have three OEM GN wheels, one of them is NOS in box, the other two with less than 5000mi on them. I also have a set of 16” GNX Replicas in excellent condition for sale.

Thanks all.
What part of NY are you in. I'm in Albany and would be interested in the GNX reps if you decide to sell them

What part of NY are you in. I'm in Albany and would be interested in the GNX reps if you decide to sell them
Will,

I’m in White Plains, the reps are on the car right now, so would need to sell when the originals go back on. That will be done in Wappingers Falls so you have the option of picking up there too if easier.

Text me we’ll work something out. 929-318-7500.

Bump to top, found my OEM wheel but buyer backed out of GNX reps. Complete set for sale, with center caps, absolute mint condition and have photos upon request. My cell is 929-318-7500, wheels are located in Wappingers Falls, NY.