WTB : Gold 86 or 87 Turbo Regal

my friend has 86 gold t Ttop located in San Fernando Valley floor shifter bucket seats stock might be interested in selling for right price it is on stock wheels

Yes sir thats what I am after can you pm me the details and contact info . Thanks Shawn

my friend has 86 gold t Ttop located in San Fernando Valley floor shifter bucket seats stock might be interested in selling for right price it is on stock wheels

This sounds like a nice car but I am after a solid roof car . I bought this car in 1989 and sold it in the late 90s it was a 1986 Ttype with leather last known area was in MD if any one knows of this car it would be cool to buy it back. I also have the original window sticker with the vin if the current owner would like to have it
IMG_222543221153942.jpeg

I'm not on this site much so but just noticed your ad. Looks like the PM option is gone.

I have a Gold 87 Turbo-T with Leather just like in the one located in San Fernando Valley.

If you'd like more info/pictures, feel free to contact me at: sell.asap@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,

John