WTB : Gold 86 or 87 Turbo Regal

boostjunkie

NEED MORE BOOST
looking to buy a Gold Turbo regal 86 or 87 from a non running project car or roller needing body and paint is ok or very nice turn key car really would like solid roof with black out trim car, transport is not a problem so location is not a issue Thanks in Advance

look under conn craigs list there is one there 1987 nice looking car.jim telephone 860 463 1674, 39800k, $15k

Are you going to purchase that one? looks like a good one with low mileage
i am not ! i had a 86 Gold T Type with leather in 1989 and would really like to buy a nother gold 86 or 87 solid roof with black out trim

i am not ! i had a 86 Gold T Type with leather in 1989 and would really like to buy a nother gold 86 or 87 solid roof with black out trim

I understand the color combo you are looking for, if I see one I will give you a holler,

Since your not interested in this one advertised in Conn. I will contact the guy to see if I can work out something, I'm kinda digging it because I do like different. Not crazy about full / split bench seats but there's always a first. LOL..

Good luck on the continued search

I understand the color combo you are looking for, if I see one I will give you a holler,

Since your not interested in this one advertised in Conn. I will contact the guy to see if I can work out something, I'm kinda digging it because I do like different. Not crazy about full / split bench seats but there's always a first. LOL..

heres one in NJ but without blackout trim though
http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/4502254097.html
email sent thanks very much ! not sure how i missed that car i have searched CL a few times

keep me posted if you get that car its a rare one !

heres one in NJ but without blackout trim though
http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/4502254097.html

I think that's the same car I thought about buying way back in Dec. 2011, it was in Jersey and the guy is a member on here named Joey but I don't remember his nickname on here. I still have all the emails and pics he sent me of this car including engine, interior and outside of it. The car has different plates on it now compared to my pics but in this new craigslist ad he says he did all the work. And he told me back in 2011 he had done all the work. He has a garage somewhere in Jersey.

Reason I didn't purchase it was the small rust issues (we don't have that here in Texas) lol.. and things like at that time the AC unit was burning a diode or something to that effect.. Just a bunch of small things me not being a mechanic I didn't want to mess with.

EDIT: removed email address since it wasn't needed (since the car is no longer for sale

Just looked at his contact info on craigslist and his name is Joe, so has to be the same car and same guy. not a bad looking color either.

Good luck

Last edited:
I think that's the same car I thought about buying way back in Dec. 2011, it was in Jersey and the guy is a member on here named Joey but I don't remember his nickname on here. I still have all the emails and pics he sent me of this car including engine, interior and outside of it. The car has different plates on it now compared to my pics but in this new craigslist ad he says he did all the work. And he told me back in 2011 he had done all the work. He has a garage somewhere in Jersey.

Reason I didn't purchase it was the small rust issues (we don't have that here in Texas) lol.. and things like at that time the AC unit was burning a diode or something to that effect.. Just a bunch of small things me not being a mechanic I didn't want to mess with.

Real sure its the same car, might be the same guy if his name is Joey. Pictures look the same as 2011 I have. If you want the emails with pics I can forward them to you if you write me at torched03@yahoo.com

Just looked at his contact info on craigslist and his name is Joe, so has to be the same car and same guy. not a bad looking color either.

Good luck
It's the same guy. He only lives about 20 mins away from me. Nice guy tho. He was. Very upfront when I contacted him.

emailed him and he told me the car is no longer for sale he is sending it to the body shop for all the rust repairs and is re listing the car for $1500 more when its finished.

Real sure its the same car, might be the same guy if his name is Joey. Pictures look the same as 2011 I have. If you want the emails with pics I can forward them to you if you write me at torched03@yahoo.com

Good luck
hey z16z06 what part of texas are you from i bought my silver 87 T from Austin

hey z16z06 what part of texas are you from i bought my silver 87 T from Austin

I live in a town right outside of Dallas called Mesquite..home of the rodeo. LOL

Austin is a cool town, we call it party town because of 6th street there. I use to travel all the time for work and have been thru there many times.

On this golden T:
That's good he's going to fix the rust issues, it had rust bubbles on the roof line and other small places.. good guy, he also use to own a 83 Hurst Olds that needed painting for sale for 5 grand at that time so not sure if he still has that car too.

The guy in Connecticut hasn't contacted me back so he might have sold that car or he's on vacation or working.

looking to buy a Gold Turbo regal 86 or 87 from a non running project car or roller needing body and paint is ok or very nice turn key car really would like solid roof with black out trim car, transport is not a problem so location is not a issue Thanks in Advance
I have a 1986 GN for sale if your still interested you can call or text me at 903-503-4114

my friend has 86 gold t Ttop located in San Fernando Valley floor shifter bucket seats stock might be interested in selling for right price it is on stock wheels

Attachments

• 20140530_184507.jpg
    20140530_184507.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 63
  • imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    363.6 KB · Views: 64