WTB: buick Grand national

Mcmuscle3

Hey guys im in Va, But my area is limited to Nc,Sc, TN,VA,WV, KY. Looking for a running buick decent shape. Price is $5000.
call/text photos:276-970-1231

lol thanks. well As long is it runs/moves and isnt a rust bucket il be happy. haha. I found one local, But I lost the guys number.

Hell I started with a very nice highly optioned low mile car with a chip , fuel pump , exhaust and a TA49 that I paid 17K for before I decided to take it to another level. That's when the black cloud started hovering over the car. ..

Bryan

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You might be able to find one completely rust free ( if its not a ttop lol) and that will move ( if you push it) for 5k.

Hope you find that local guy

Hell I started with a very nice highly optioned low mile car with a chip , fuel pump , exhaust and a TA49 that I paid 17K for before I decided to take it to another level. That's when the black cloud started hovering over the car. ..

Bryan

Black cloud? Do these cars have many problems? If so what are some common problems! found the guys number, Its a 1 owner car!! runs and drives, not rusted up. I may try to look at it next week!

They have a direct line to your bank account and rarely ask you wife's permission. Its not our fault I swear.

All kidding aside, a tastefully modified and well taken care of TR is a really good car.

See, I am coming over from the dsm world.Meaning 4g63 engines. buy a 3000 dollar car, put 6000 in it, and it still doesnt run right. So I feel like this more simple setup will be as cheap, but easier to work on due to lesser electronics.

Also, if someone could pm their number that would be great! that way I could text them pictures, and questions for when I go look at the car.

See, I am coming over from the dsm world.Meaning 4g63 engines. buy a 3000 dollar car, put 6000 in it, and it still doesnt run right. So I feel like this more simple setup will be as cheap, but easier to work on due to lesser electronics.
Welcome to the darkside,........I wish you luck but let us know how that theory works out for ya.

Depending on your location, you may be able to get someone here to look at one with you.

I have searched for someone local. But I have had 0 luck. Yeah local mechanics wouldnt even touch my gsx I had. It was a nightmare. But i'll keep the search out for someone local.

This time of year, if you are far enough north, you can find good deals.. I have seen a few nice Hot Air cars in that price range, when I was in the market recently...But, IMHO, if you want a 86'-87' in decent shape, you'll have to double that 5,000..And even @ 10,000, it may need work, and have over 100,000 miles.. I'm learning more about these works of General Motors art everyday, as they are far ahead of their time for being 27 year old cars.. you can't just throw money at it and expect it to run right.. It takes patients, and skills of analyzing the system to make em scream.. As comical as i find the scanmaster to be, I wouldn't think of owning a GN without one, at the very least..... best of luck to you.

Last edited:
Black cloud? Do these cars have many problems? If so what are some common problems! found the guys number, Its a 1 owner car!! runs and drives, not rusted up. I may try to look at it next week!
Nah, these cars dont have many problems.....none that 40k wont fix !!! LOL
It was when I started modding my car that shit just started happening and happening ....and happening some more. When you push things farther than the factory designed them to be pushed it costs money to do so...these cars are not cheap to mod ....but damn they are fun!!
Good luck

Bryan

Hey I might have a car for you, it's a 84 hot air runs great pm if you interested

Sold mine for 6k w/ 78k orig miles
There out there keep looking
Just missed one on ebay
Buy it now 4500 needed int and paint
Low miles on it

Limited

Attachments

• 1402581678407.jpg
    1402581678407.jpg